Browse By PC Games Title:
Tags: Yatsugaike Game Guides, Yatsugaike Hints, Yatsugaike Walkthrough
System: Windows 98J
Maker: Pass Guard
Concise Guide to Yatsugaike -Yatsugaike kitan- (Version 1.0)
By Donny "Gamera" Chan (email@example.com)
Current Update: Thursday, 28 December 2000
Previous Update: Wednesday, 27 December 2000
Created: Friday, 21 December 2000
II. CONCISE GUIDE
Be advised that I send the newest version of this
file to only two Websites:
If you downloaded or read this file at other
Websites, the SysOps of the other Websites probably
leeched it from one of the above Websites, albeit this
file is public domain material.
II. CONCISE GUIDE
11. Go to park. (Go to 21-23.)
12. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
21. Investigate carelessly. (Go to 41-42. H event.)
22. Investigate carefully. (Go to 51-52. H event.)
23. Don't investigate. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
31. NORMAL ending 1.
41. Help Aihara Yuki. (Go to 61-62.)
42. Don't help Aihara Yuki. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
51. Help Aihara Yuki. (Go to 61-62.)
52. Don't help Aihara Yuki. Go home. (Go to 31. Ending.)
Note: When Gunji (protagonist) chooses 22 instead of
21, he finds Aihara Yuki's bag.
61. Attack Akiyama Youko and Shinya. (Go to 71-72. H event.)
62. Abort. (Go to 81. Ending.)
71. Attack Shinya. (Go to 91. Ending.)
72. Insult Shinya. (Go to 101-102.)
81. BAD ending 1.
91. BAD ending 2.
101. Regret. (Go to 111-112.)
102. Stalk again. (Go to 121-122.)
111. Regret more. (Go to 131. Ending.)
112. Stalk again. (Go to 121-122.)
121. Enter toilet. (Go to 141. H event and ending.)
122. Wait for Mizuno Reiko. (Go to 151-152. H event.)
131. BAD ending 3.
141. OK ending 1.
151. Agree with courtesans. (Go to 161-162.)
152. Disagree with courtesans. (Go to 171. Ending.)
161. Attempt to ambush Sawamura Chiharu. (Go to 181. Ending.)
162. Attempt to attack Sawamura Chiharu. (Go to 191-192. H event.)
171. BAD ending 4.
181. BAD ending 5.
191. Mouth first. (Go to 201. H event and ending.)
192. Clothes first. (Go to 211. H event and ending.)
201. BAD ending 6.
211. OK ending 2.
Note: After this ending, in the title screen, the
main menu has a new option: Extra Mode.
In Extra Mode, the player can admire the BGM (nine
tracks) and CG (four heroines).
IMO, both "OK" endings are too morbid to be described
as "good" endings.
221. Drink and drive. (Go to 231. Ending.)
222. Don't drink and drive. (Go to 241. Ending.)
231. BAD ending.
241. GOOD ending.
Visit CheatBook for Yatsugaike Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Yatsugaike Cheat Codes or FAQs!
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.