Browse By PC Games Title:
Staff of Karnath Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Staff of Karnath Game Guides, Staff of Karnath Hints, Staff of Karnath Walkthrough
Staff of Karnath
created April 2000
The pentacle is split into 16 pieces. They can be found in rooms
marked with a '*'.
North tower upper: cast STOLV to make the bars from the stairs
* Morning room: use IBRAHIM to push the shelf of the table.
* Library: YEROBAS untraps the pentacle piece
East tower upper: nothing special.
* Treasury: cast KNOSSOS to levitate the giant squid.
Balcony: STOLV freezes the guards.
* Waiting room: just wait, after some time a pentacle piece
* West tower upper: cast IBRAHIM on the guardian.
* Timeless room: THROBIN levitates the rug.
* Upper guard room: there is a hidden cross in the shield on the
wall. Cast THROBIN to loosen it, then remove it with the
South tower upper: nothing special.
-> 7 pentacle pieces
North tower lower: cast IBRAHIM on the spider and the pentacle
piece trapped in the web in the [Storeroom] will fall to the
floor for a short period of time.
* Kitchen: nothing special.
* Storeroom: See [North tower lower] for instructions.
* East tower lower: nothing special.
Servants quarters: nothing special.
* The great hall: AEOLUS extinguishes the fire for a short amount
* Laundry room: nothing special.
* West tower lower: nothing special.
Armory: nothing special.
* Lower guard room: nothing special.
South tower lower: the vampire moves away if you have the cross
from the [Upper guard room].
-> 7 pentacle pieces
* Crypt (leftmost part of the dungeon): move up between the two
platforms until you hear a distorted bell. The red skull in the
[Dungeon] will rise and reveal a pentacle piece. You have to be
very fast to get it in time.
* Dungeon: freeze the guardian with the IBRAHIM spell.
-> 2 pentacle pieces
The Abode of Karn
Carry each of the 16 pieces to the altar. Use BARACATA to deposit
the pieces. After the altar splits open, use MENHIR to destroy
the staff. Congratulations, you have won!
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.