Browse By PC Games Title:
Ruperts Adventures Escape Pink Room Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Ruperts Adventures Escape Pink Room Game Guides, Ruperts Adventures Escape Pink Room Hints, Ruperts Adventures Escape Pink Room Walkthrough
Rupert's Adventures - Escape Pink Room
1. Click on the note on the window, read it then put it back on
the window. Go right.
2. Solve the Sudoku game on the table, using the instructions in
the red Sudoku book on the shelf, if needed. Take the gun magazine
(clip) from the drawer and leave the screw behind.
3. Click the bottom of the lamp. Take the paper clip and then the
bullet from behind the left lamp wheel. Replace the paper clip
underneath the lamp.
4. Click the first aid kit. Remove the asprin at the upper left and
look for the faint outline of a bullet underneath that spot. Click
it to take the bullet. Replace the asprin. Also take the scissors,
glove and the stethescope. Maximize the gun clip and put the two
bullets you have into it. Go right.
5. Take the teddy bear from the playpen. Maximize it, then use the
scissors on the X on its belly. Take the brown key, then replace
the teddy bear in the playpen. Go left once and replace the scissors
in the first aid kit. Go right twice.
6. Click behind the right side of the safe. Take lipstick. Maximize
it and click the top striped gold part to remove the top. Use the
glove to take out the red lipstick. Take the bullet from the lipstick
tube and put it in the gun clip. Replace the lipstick tube behind the
7. Go down for the large view of the safe. Take the stethescope from
your inventory, keeping it minimized. Click on the number tumblers on
the front of the safe. Be sure the sound is up on your computer. Click
each tumbler with the stethescope. The correct number for each one
will have a double click sound. The numbers change with each attempt
at the game. When you have all six numbers correct you'll hear another
sound. Go down and the safe will be open. Take out the money, retrieve
the bullet, then replace the money in the reverse order from which
you took it out of the safe. Put the bullet in the gun clip.
8. Check each of the three pockets of the blue coat for another bullet.
When you find it, put it in the gun clip. You now have 5 bullets in the
magazine. Go left twice. Replace the glove and the stethescope into
the first aid kit. Go down. Go left once.
9. Use the brown key on the treasure chest on the bottom shelf of the
bookcase. Remove nine fake gems from the middle of the chest. Take the
bullet, then put all the fake gems back into the chest in reverse order
from how you took them out. Go down, then check behind the left back
corner of the chest. Take another bullet. Go down. Put both bullets
into the magazine. You have seven bullets in it now.
10. Lift the left pillow on the bed, retrieve the bullet from underneath
it. Click on the rearmost bed leg in the corner to get the under bed view.
Take the wrapped candy. Maximize the candy, click the wrapper, take the
bullet. Put both bullets into the gun clip. The clip is now full with
nine bullets in it. Go down. Go left.
11. Click the wastebasket. Take the broken bowl and the brush out, then
take the gun. Put the brush and bowl back, in that order. Go down, go
12. Click the door. Take the magazine from the inventory and put it over
the gun in your inventory. Click once to combine them, keeping both of
them minimized. Keeping the loaded gun minimized, shoot around the
doorknob nine times and YOU'RE OUT!
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.