Browse By PC Games Title:
Tags: Room W & R Game Guides, Room W & R Hints, Room W & R Walkthrough
Room W & R
1. zoom in on the bed. take the nozzle from the right side of the pillow.
notice the words on the nozzle: “towards the wall”.
2. from the cupboard: top drawer - take a pen. it is extendable, middle
drawer - take a towel.
3. from the cupboards top take cold creame. look at it in your inventory
and take the cover off.
4. zoom in at the table under the mirror. open the drawer. notice some
5. in inventory open the towel and use cold creme on it. use the tower on
lipstick markings. notice word “anagram”.
6. go left. click on the coach. lift the right pillow up and click the gap
of the coach (it’s a little darker and the line is not straight). get
the screwdriver’s hadle. notice the pictures above the coach.
7. go left again. click on the bookcase and on the pink box - third from
left. get the hourglass.
8. zoom out and now click on the cupboard with wine. get the label from the
bottle and check it in your inventory. you’ll get a note with the word
9. now click the lower part of the cupboard. click the left upper corner of
the right door. the door will open and you get a teapot. look at it in your
inventory and open it.
10. now click the right bottom corner of the cupboard (the gap between the two
cupboards). use the extended pen and get the other part of the screwdriver.
open the hadle in your inventory and put the other part in - make yourself
11. go back to the view with the coach and click on the pictures. click on the
monochrome one with a penguine. now click both top corners and a picture will
fall. get a key.
12. go right and zoom in on the table with a mirror. use the key on the lock and
get a note with leaf, pot and glass.
13. go right and look under the bed. take the box.
14. the note with pictures is a hint for the code for the box: put in the number
of leaves from wine label, a number of flower pots and a number ar wine
glasses. it’s 832. open the box and get a alphanumeric gadget (i’m not sure
how to call it). look at it in your inventory - it will turn around and there’s
a place to put in an alphabetic ar numeral character.
15. go back left and zoom in on the chair under the mirror table. use the
screwdriver on it. get a bottle.
16. in your inventory check the bottle. use the nozzle on the bottle. now use the
teapot on the bottle - you will fill it with water.
17. check out the hourglass. open it’s top.
18. check the bottle again and use hourglass on it. the water becomes red.
19. now use the bottle on the wall above the bed (the view where you see bed and
door). you’ll see “sing escape”.
20. here’s the fun part: you need to make an anagram of the words “sing escape”
(remember the lipstick markings?). the anagram is “peace signs”. the two fingers
for peace sign is actually like a letter “V”. put letter “v” (lowercase) in the
alphanumeric thingy and press the button on the right. Voila! you get a key!
21. use the key on the door. and you’re out!
Visit CheatBook for Room W & R Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Room W & R Cheat Codes or FAQs!
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.