Browse By PC Games Title:
Ponpon House 2 Odekake Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Ponpon House 2 Odekake Game Guides, Ponpon House 2 Odekake Hints, Ponpon House 2 Odekake Walkthrough
Ponpon House 2 Odekake
- Go into the house
- Go right, pick up candy from the candy box on the shelf
- Go right twice and pick up the plants
(notice key tied to the door)
- drop hat right from the door and open the panel to get the
- Go right, zoom in on tablelight, pick up the crystal hart and
'read' book. Pick up bookmark.
- go right and zoom in on table and again on the white board.
Put the plants there and gt the scissors.
- go left twice and kut the key loose.
- use this heart-shaped key on the table drawer (left side)
- grab fish-key and note
- go left ans use fish key on suitcase, grab fish and wind-up thinggy
Now Ponpon will come in in get out again. Follow it to the water
- put fish in the water, it turns into a submarine
- click the sub twice and go in.
- click the hole behind Ponpon and use the wind-up thinggy to wind it
(4 or 5 times..)
- turn around and click the black screen
- put in the crystal heart
Now the fish will swimm.
- notice the numbers on the screen
- turn around
- look into the right window 'till you see something moving
- turn around again (fish will swim again)
- notice numbers and symbol that are on the screen now.
- go up the ladder
- turn left 4 times and follow Ponpon to the door
- Use bookmark to solve the code
- follow Ponpon and go up the stairs
- go trough door
- wait 'till Ponpon sits on the bench, click it and give it the candy.
You get a nut.
- turn around and go right. Click the arrow and then the hole in the tree
- give the nut to the squirrel and pick up yellow thinggy
- click right and see the fountain and noice the key in the water you can't get
- click right 3 times and see two handles in the wall. Click it.
- zoom in on the weel and put the flowerwheel in and than the yellow thinggy
- use your note to solve this code
- turn, click left, click fountain (3x)
- now turn the thing around till you get the key
- turn left 3x and click ponpon. Give it the key and your out.
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.