Browse By PC Games Title:
Monster Bash Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Monster Bash Game Guides, Monster Bash Hints, Monster Bash Walkthrough
MONSTER BASH (HINTS)
* Don´t forget to look up and down. With the keyboard, use the [PgUp]
and [PgDn] keys to look up and down. This feature allows you to see
areas that are otherwise off the screen.
* Bounce rocks off walls when you are not able to hit targets directly.
* Shooting ´Skull Watchers´ while they are falling will give you extra
* Shooting all Skull Watchers on a level will give you a 50,000 point
* Collect all the candy and goodies on a level to earn a 50,000 point
* The knives that the hands throw will kill other monsters.
* You can walk on clouds.
* Falling or sliding blocks will hurt you or kill other creatures.
* You can fill small holes in the floor with sliding blocks. In some
situations this will allow a Rock Monster to walk to another area.
* Shake teeth off by making Johnny turn left and right very quickly
until the teeth fly off.
* You can swim up the waterfalls.
* The shoes can kick you to places you might want to be.
* Chains can be climbed.
* You can crush many dangerous objects with sliding things. Crush
glass with chairs or boxes. Crush stalagmites with stone blocks.
* Monster seeking missiles will only go after monsters on the screen.
* You can stand on lamps and clocks.
* Small chairs can be moved with a shot.
* The Gorgon can turn you to stone. Shoot as fast as you can to break
the stone from the inside out.
HINTS FOR PART 1:
* When shot several times, the Rock Monster will form himself into a
wall. He can then be stood upon to get to higher places. You could
also bounce rocks off of him to hit targets.
* Snake eyes are lighter in color and they blink at you.
* Some ceiling fans can be broken by shooting the motor.
* Level 2--Don´t forget to run around on top of the gallows.
* Level 3--There is booty below the spears.
* Level 4--Crawl past the dragon. Don´t do anything that might wake
* Level 5--To make the vines grow, find the bottle and take it to the
waterfall. Running over a sprig with a full water bottle will make
* Level 7--The haunted stove can be turned off by shooting the knobs.
You may then climb the stove pipes.
* Level 7--You can go into the fireplace.
* Level 9--Glue can help you get up collapsing stairs.
* Level 9--Look for the big red book to shoot.
* Level 10--The cyclops receives more damage when hit in the eye.
HINTS FOR PART 2:
* Trolls can bounce you to extra prizes.
* Light fixtures hanging by broken chains can be shot and made to fall
on monsters. But be careful to get out of the way first!
* Lit candles will burn you, but you can snuff them out with a precise
* Level 1--Hand holds on wall are climbable.
* Level 7--Beware the princess, she is not what she seems.
* Level 8--You can run atop cages in the lab.
HINTS FOR PART 3:
* The hands that throw you up can be helpful or dangerous!
* Jack-O-Lanterns can be shot.
* Smaller pumpkins will slide.
* On swamp levels, run around in the trees and bushes.
* Level 1--To get across the "Sea of Worms", slide a pumpkin over the
top of them and use it to stand on.
* Level 7--A Tiger Plane´s bombs can be shot.
* Level 7--Tiger Planes can be knocked out of the sky. But be careful,
they are dangerous on the ground also.
* Level 8--The only way to get into the fortress in the clouds is to
ride a cloud through one of the small openings while kneeling.
SECRET CHEAT MODE:
Pressing the [Z] key and the [F10] at the same time will give you 5
extra lives. (This cheat only works on the commercial episodes, not
the shareware episode. You can use this as many times as you wish.)
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.