Tags: Lighthouse Game Guides, Lighthouse Hints, Lighthouse Walkthrough
Submitted by: DJ Simo
* Click on the chair to move it.
* Click on the desk drawer and read the journal.
* Click the box on the desk and take the lighter.
* Click on the telephone and listen to the messages. Pay special
attention the 3rd one.
* Turn to the right and you will see the lighthouse get struck by
lightning through the window. Turn back to the left (twice) and
click on the window table. Move the contents of the drawer around
and take you car keys.
* Take the umbrella and the bag. They are both hanging on the coat
* Open the front door and click your keys on the opening. You will
drive to the lighthouse.
* Once at the lighthouse, take the letter from inside the mailbox.
* Walk two screens towards the front door. Click on the black
lantern and take the small key from inside.
* Walk closer to the front door and then position your cursor so
that it is pointing down.
* Move the four items around by clicking on them and holding while
you move the mouse. You will find the front door key under one of
the objects (this changes from game to game).
* Backup and go around to the right side of the house. Click on
the storage shed and unlock the lock with the small key from the
* Take the crow bar and then click on the breaker box.
* Reset all three breakers. You will notice that the third one
will not reset yet. The lights are come back on inside.
* Unlock the front door with the key and go inside.
* Go through the door on your left. It is the kitchen / living
* Read the papers on the counter.
* Click on the refrigerator and take the bottle of milk.
* Click on the bookshelf behind you. Take the compass from the
* Go across the hall into the baby's bedroom and pick up the toy
soldier on the floor.
* Click on Amanda. Give her the bottle when she starts to cry.
* Turn to your right and click on the papers which are on the
night stand table. Read them.
* Turn around and take the alarm clock from the small table. *
Leave the bedroom
* At any point in time from here, you may hear Amanda start to
cry. As soon as you hear her crying, drop whatever you are doing
and go into her room. You will see the Dark Man kidnapping her.
This walkthrough assumes that you DO NOT follow him into the
porthole (although that is a option for a later game).
* Go into the study / den.
* Click on the several books which are on the second shelf of the
bookcase to reveal a hidden, wall safe.
* Turn to your left and take the following items from the small,
shelving unit :
1. small mechanical bird
2. shell Collection
3. two, tear shaped, red objects
* Turn around and click on the top drawer of the desk. Take the
* Click on the letter in your inventory (it will be displayed in a
window). Now click on the letter opener and use it to...that's
right...open the letter.
* Read the letter and notice the numbers at the bottom. This is
the combination to the wall safe (5-18-28)
* Click on the wall safe and enter the combination. 5 right, 18
left (past zero), 28 right.
* Once opened, click on the handle and take the documents from
inside (read them). Notice the date which is written on page 59 (8-
24-96). It is the combination to the locked door in the hallway
(Dr. Krick's laboratory)
* Open the desk and click on the papers. Read the papers and
notice the picture on page 118 of the bird in a circle.
* Click on the cube inside the desk.
* Turn the cube around and click on the spinner on one of the
sides. It will open to display a series of wooden blocks. Click on
the light colored blocks starting from the top. Work your way down
and from left to right. Once these are set, you can slide some of
the lower blocks around until you reveal a small, red button.
Press this button. Another part of the box will open to display a
large, red button. Click it. Now click on the small, gray button
on the adjacent side of the cube and then again on the large, red
button. A small drawer will open. Take the key from inside the
drawer. Click the red button again and another panel will open
only slightly. Turn the cube so that the partial opening is facing
you. Now click on the light, brown square in the lower, right
corner of the opening. A picture puzzle is revealed
* Rearrange the tiles to reproduce the picture of the bird in the
journal. Start by trying to create the outer circle first. Once
completed, the box will display a sheet of paper with a series of
symbols on it.
* Write these symbols down. They are probably (from top to bottom)
a circle, triangle, square and cross. Click on the paper. Now turn
the box and click on one of the side spinners. Turn the cube again
and click on one of the gray, side buttons. Another flap will open
displaying several color plates and two fish outlines. Click in
all four blue plates and then click the lower fish symbol. Click
on the button which is revealed by the fish. Now click on all four
gray (not brown) plates and then on the upper fish. Insert the
little key into the keyhole which is revealed by the upper fish.
The panel will open displaying a gray disk. This is all which can
be done right now. You will complete the remainder of this puzzle
* Go into Krick's lab by entering the combination into the keypad
on the door (8-24-96).
* Click on the large white / red machine. Open the panel and click
in the button to active the machine.
* Click on the white box by the door. Use your crow bar on it
twice to pry it open. Take one of the green, light units.
* Click on the work table and take the following items.
- soldering gun
- small, black wire (in front of the microscope)
- read the papers on the table
* Open the panel of the large, white, hourglass shaped unit beside
the main control panel.
* Remove the blown fuse and replace it with the one from your
* Remove the burnt wire and replace it with the one from your
inventory. Solder both sides of the wire with your soldering gun.
* Click on the central control unit and switch on all eight of the
small, black switches.
* Pull the first lever to raise the light.
* Go up the wooden stairs and smash the lock with your crow bar (3
* Go through the hatch. Open the light's lens and replace the
green, light unit with the one in your inventory.
* Plug the whole light unit in by inserting the white wire which
is hanging from the ceiling above the lens.
* Exit the lab. Go outside the house to the storage shed. You can
now reset the 3rd breaker.
* Go back into the lab and take another one of the green, light
units from the white box. You will keep this in your inventory as
a safe guard and for convenience.
* Click the flashing "retry" on the computer's screen to activate
* Turn around and pull the 2nd lever on the control unit to
activate the porthole. Go into the porthole.
* Find your way to the beach where you will see a dock. This may
take some time and walking around. As you walk around here, pick
up as many little stones as you can find (at least two but four is
* Click on the bottle in the sand which is to the left the dock.
Click on the cork and take the letter. Read the letter and note
the vague coordinates (20 degrees north, 118 degrees west).
* Go to the end of the dock and take the metal rod.
* Now walk over to the tower.
* Click on the small, gray dial on the left pillar. Insert your
metal rod into the opening.
* Click on the rod patterns. Use the control to navigate the hook
down to the white hook at the bottom of the rods. The draw bridge
will open once you have raised the lower hook.
* Go up the stairs all the way to the green gate. A mechanical
bird will swoop down and perch itself in front of you. DO NOT try
to pass him.
* Click on the toy soldier in your inventory and remove the key
from his back. Now click on the small bird in your inventory and
insert the key into its back. Click your bird onto the cuckoo
clock. Click on the pendulum. The mechanical bird will take off.
* SAVE YOUR GAME HERE
* You must act quickly here. Go through the door and then directly
over to the desk (no looking around first). Click on the very
small drawer in the bottom, right corner of the desk (it's hard to
see it). Click on the two screws and then on the piece of wood
once the screws have fallen off. Get the key. Now quickly close
the window gate and lock it with the key. This prevents the Bird
Man from getting in and giving you a hard time by stealing things
* You can now relax. Go back to the desk and open the large,
bottom, left drawer. Look at the files and take the key which is
between the 3rd and 4th files.
* Open the middle desk drawer and take the lever handle. It's what
the Bird Man wanted to take.
* Open the upper, left drawer. Click on the bottom, left side of
the junk, then the upper right, then the center. Take the piece of
coiled metal from the drawer.
* Open the center cupboard of the desk and read the available
* Use your small key to open the upper, right drawer (by the
skull). Take the whistle.
* Now move the clear and orange vases to other places on the desk.
One can go beside the skull and the other can be placed beside the
brown vase on the left.
* Click on the opening where the vases were. Now slide over the
shelf and take the light bulb shaped object.
* Click on the dead guy and remove his medallion. (You may also
knock his head off if you like).
* Notice the hanging ladder above the plant. You will need a
remote control to lower it.
* Exit this room and go back down the stairs to the other door.
* Go through the door and walk towards the Bird Man. He will close
his gate on you.
* Notice the lever he pulled to close the gate. (it's to the
* Throw one of your stones at his head and then another,
immediately, at the lever. The gate will rise and you can go in.
The Bird Man will fly away after "telling" you what he thinks.
* Now quickly close the window gate and lock it with your key. If
you don't, he will sneak back in and bust up the remote control
* Click on the large table and take the four sided wrench and the
nuts and bolts.
* Click on the small table and take the remote control unit.
* Place the remote control unit on the table with the drill arm.
Now click on the remote. Click on the close-up of the drill head
and it will open the remote.
* Use your 4 way wrench to tighten both of the nuts. Remove the
old coiled piece of wire between the nuts and replace it with the
one from your inventory. Close the unit by clicking on the drill.
Take the fixed unit and go back up to the dead guy's bedroom.
* Look at the ladder. Click on the remote in your inventory and
press the first square button and then the center round button. Go
up the ladder.
* Pick up the drive wheels on the floor (2 of them). Click on the
desk and take the allen key. Take the crank handle which is
hanging from a post.
* Click on the large, block control unit and insert your two drive
wheels into it under the one which is already in place. Attach
your crank arm.
* Now use the allen key on the release unit on the wall. Pull the
* Your bat ship will roll down the ramp.
* You may go up the ladder in this room (just for the view for the
sake of this walkthrough).
* Turn the crank on the drive wheels 14 revolutions clockwise.
* Click on the cockpit. Click on the brown button on the lever
clasp. Pull the lever to take off. You will fly to the temple
where the bat ship will perch itself.
* Go up the elevator and into the door directly in front of you.
Lyril will show herself to you. Click on her. Click on her again
until she mentions shells and nuts and bolts. Give her your shells
and nuts and bolts when she does. Click on her many more times
until she starts to repeat herself.
* When you try to back out she will tell you that she has more to
say. Listen to her some more. Show her the letter which you found
in the bottle on the beach.
* Click on the center control arm. Lyril will tell you that she
does not trust you enough yet to let you have access.
* Click on the side, wooden control unit and play with the levers.
Keep doing it until Lyril gets mad and leaves (this is just for
* Exit this room and go into the far right room. You will see a
pod shaped (garlic) creature in the middle of the room.
* Ring the creature's left bells and then the right ones. Its eyes
will open. Ring the left bells and then the right ones again. The
pod will open up.
* Turn the two, small lever arms so that a vertical opening is
seen. Pull the large, straight lever towards you. Now ring the
left and then the right bells again. Pull the coiled lever to the
left. A disk will drop into the lower opening. Take the disk.
* Exit and go into the room at the far left of the Temple.
* Put your disk into the blue circle to your left. When you push
the button, a recording of Lyril will play.
* Go back to the center room. If Lyril isn't there, knock on here
doors and she should come out.
* Go over to the wooden control unit and slide the horizontal
switch. Bird Man should come in and attack Lyril (maybe to shut
her up!). Slide the horizontal lever to move the magnet as close
to the Bird Man as possible. Now pull the vertical lever
repeatedly until the Bird Man gets trapped on the magnet.
* Click on Lyril. She now trusts you. Listen to everything she has
* Go to the central control arm in the room and pull it towards
* From this room you must retrieve the following items: a circuit
board from the box in front of you, an odd shaped item with three
extremities from a square box, three various items from the three
wooden crates (these items connect together to form a replacement
part for the porthole generator in another part of the Temple),
and finally, the drawing from the wall above the large display /
* Click on the control unit in this room (left, then right
buttons). Note the coordinates which are displayed (22.01 degrees
north, 119.11 degrees west). These are the coordinates to the
* Use the central lever to go back up to the main floor.
* Now push the lever away from you to ascend to the dome. Lyril
will join you there.
* You will see three power modules at the side of this room. Plug
in the one to the far left.
* Go to the main control unit and pull the main, center breaker
(has 4 red lights beside it). Flick the large switch to the right
of the breaker. Turn on the four monitors to the left and the one
to the right. The monitor to the right has a couple of dials. Turn
the first dial until you see a picture of the lighthouse. Turn the
second dial until you see a picture of Krick's laboratory. Click
the small, black button on the second dial to set the destination.
The screen will change to black with red.
* Look at the LOWER part of the center console. Pull the large,
left lever down (extends platform) and then pull the right lever
(opens roof). Push the lower, left button (to power the lower
monitor) and align the lines on the screen with the center of the
circle by using the four control knobs around the monitor. Lower
the two small levers at the top of the monitor. Pull the small
breaker at the bottom right of the monitor (it will reset itself).
* SAVE YOUR GAME HERE
* Pull the large, slider lever to the right. Watch the gauge
carefully. Click on the slider lever again as soon as the gauge is
on the red line (must be exactly on the red line...not below or
above but ON the red line). If it goes past the red line the unit
will blow. If it does, you can either start a saved game of
replace the module with the one from your inventory (located at
the very top of the control unit in a cupboard).
* Pull the breaker under the monitor again. The porthole will be
created on the platform. Go into the porthole. Lyril will (of
course) have a few more words for you as you enter the porthole.
* Exit the lab and go into the study / den. Click on the puzzle
* Click your medallion onto the gray disk followed by your two
red, tear shaped pieces. Click the top button. Here you must line
up the shapes (patterns may change from game to game). Start with
any shape and line up all of the rings with the same shape. Keep
doing this until you hear a click and then move onto the next
shape. Once you've gone through all of the shapes, the puzzle
should be almost completely unlocked. Now enter the shapes in the
sequence which the cube displayed to you on a piece of paper
earlier (usually circle, triangle, square, cross). The puzzle is
finally complete (and you hear a really bad piano riff). Take the
* Go back into the lab. Go up the stairs and replace the green
bulb. Take another bulb from the white box (last one). Reset the
computer and then pull the switch on the control unit. Enter the
* Go up the tower's stairs and into the first door (where Bird Man
* Go down the right side passage way.
* You will see a crane. Click on the crane's control box. Notice
two round weights and a metal ring behind the crane. Also notice a
platform under the crane's hook.
* Use the crane's horizontal control lever to place it's hook
directly above one of the weights. Lower the crane's hook using
the vertical switch and pick up the weight. You must be EXACTLY
over the weights etc. for the vertical switch to work. Now bring
the weight over to the platform and release it there. Do the same
thing for the second weight. Use the same action to lift the metal
ring. This will cause the gate to open. Note: If you have trouble
centering the weights over the platform, you may turn to the left
or right and the crane will center itself over the platform.
* Walk towards the sub. Spin the fly wheel on the control unit to
extend the bridge. Lock the bridge in place by click on the black
* Open the submarine's hatch and get in. Go to the front of the
sub and turn the key which is under the wheel.
* Take the lever control arm out of your inventory and place it in
the small, cylindrical tube to your right. It is the throttle
* The three keys to the left (from bottom to top) are for
powering: diving control, navigation computer control, main engine
* The two keys to the right control the door locks. The first one
is for the bridge door and the second is for the engine room
doors. Make sure both are in the upright position at all times.
* Note that the three keys to your left are in the off position
when facing you.
* You will often lose all power if you turn all three system on at
the same time.
* Turn only the bottom key on for now.
* Back up and click on the "computer" unit to your left. This is
your diving control unit (the light is flashing so you know there
is power). Pull the two small levers down. Spin the first wheel.
Water will begin to enter the left tube. When the water reaches
the blue line, quickly spin the second wheel. The sub will dive.
* Now turn on your main engine power key (top key). Go to the back
of the sub and open the door by spinning the fly wheel. Go into
the engine room. You know there is power here because of the blue
lights and steam. Pull the large lever to the right to engage
* Now that the main engines are running, you may turn on the final
key (navigational computer power).
* Go to the center of the sub. There are a few small tubes beside
the navigation control pad. The tube to the right has a map in it.
The map gives the coordinates of 20.67 degrees north, 118.96
degrees west. These are the coordinates to the shipwreck. These
ones are much more accurate than the ones from the map in the
bottle on the beach.
* Click on the globe beside the navigational control pad. The
monitor is displayed. Click on the control pad's left, golden
globe (north positioning) and enter 20.67. Click on the control
pad's right, golden globe (west positioning) and enter 118.96. Now
* The new position to the shipwreck is now displayed on the
monitor. While you are here, enter the coordinates for the
volcano. They are 22.01 degrees north, 119.11 degrees west. Press
* To summarize, there are now four locations displayed on the map.
The top one is the Volcano, the center one (island) is the
Fortress, the one to the right is the Tower and the bottom one is
* Click on the bottom red star for the shipwreck. The coordinates
will be automatically entered. Press enter.
* Go to the front of the sub and push the throttle lever forward
to sail to the shipwreck.
Shipwreck - Mini Submarine
* Go to the back of the sub and go down the hatch. This is the
* Pull the second white lever above your head to close the hatch.
Now pull the first lever to unlock the mini sub. Turn to your
right and pull the diving lever. Pull the first switch on the far
right of the windows to activate the robot arm and controls. The
ball in the center directs the sub and the left control arm
activates the motion. You must click on either side of the ball
(NOT on the ball).
* Perform these motions with the mini sub: set the ball to the
right and pull the lever, now just pull the lever again without
touching or setting the ball, set to the right and pull, set to
the right and pull, set to the right and pull, just pull without
setting the ball.
* When the mini sub is over the opening in the front of the boat,
turn to your right and pull the diving lever again to lower the
sub into the opening.
* Turn the sub twice to the left or until you see a hook on the
wall. Move your robot arm slightly to the left and slightly more
up. Use the other switch to extend the arm for grabbing. You must
get that hook. You must have the arm in the exact position in
order to do this. You will have to fine tune your robot arm's
position in relation to the hook in order to get it.
* Once you have the hook, use the diving switch to ascend again.
Once you are out of the ships hold, enter these movements: left,
left, just the arm-no ball, left, left, just the arm-no ball.
* You will see a skull. Pull your dive switch to ascend. Turn the
sub once to the left. You will see a safe here. There are two
pieces of wood against the safe. Use the robot arm to remove the
lower one (hard to see). You will not be able to move the other
piece of wood with the arm. Now turn the sub to the left once. You
must now put the hook (at the end of the remote arm) into the hole
in front of the sub. Once again you will have to find tune the
arms position in order to get the hook in. Once you get it in, the
second piece of wood will fall away. Use the arm to open the safe
and then to retrieve the item inside. The mini sub will return to
the main submarine.
* Turn on the main ignition key and start the main engines from
the engine room. Turn on the navigational power key (center key).
Go to the navigation control pad.
* Click on the center position on the map (the Fortress island).
Press enter on the control pad. Go to the front of the sub and
push forward throttle lever. Once at the Fortress, exit the sub
through the hatch at the back of the sub.
* Turn to your right. There is a fishing rod on the dock. Click on
the reel to bring in the fish. Go inside the Fortress and into the
power control room. You will see a machine with a lever on the
left and a bar extending from the right. Pull the lever. On the
other machine (with brick base) click and hold the lever arm to
raise it. Pull the other lever to start the windmills and the
* Exit this room and click on the large table saw (not the one
with the horned head). Turn on its power and cut yourself two long
pieces of wood. Now go to the other table saw (with horned head).
Take a piece of wood from under the table and cut it. Take the cut
pieces. Do this as many times as you can (4). You will use all
this wood to make a bridge. However, if your timing is off, a
monster will come out and tear it all down.
* Go back into the power control room and up the stairs. Go into
the tower and then up the ladder. Look up and you will notice a
hook. Attach your fish to the hook. The idea is to make the
monster come up here to get the fish rather than spending all his
time busting up your bridge.
* To see the monster, go down the hatch and open the door which is
sided by two pedestals (he won't hurt you).
* If you turn around you will see a locked compartment at the base
of the statue. You will need to unlock this later.
* Go back down into the Fortress and look out the window. You may
see the Dark Man teasing the monster with a fish. Back far away
from the window and then go back and look out again. Notice that
you can look up and down. The idea hear is to repeat this motion
until to see the monster walking above to the RIGHT (into the
tower to get the fish). As soon as you see the monster actually
enter the tower (i.e. he goes out of sight - you may have to look
out the window several times to get this scene) immediately enter
the darkened doorway behind you. You can now build you bridge by
place the two long boards down first followed by the planks. Cross
your bridge into the metal shop.
* Go up the stairs. Pull the pin from the back of the cannon. Take
a cannon ball, package of gun powder and a fuse into your
inventory. Open the top of the cannon and insert your powder and
then the ball. Close the cover and insert your fuse into the hole.
Click on the telescope to the right to get a close up of the
monster trying to get the fish. Light your lighter and then the
cannon's fuse. The monster will no longer be a problem.
* Go back into the metal shop and collect some fire wood, some
coal, the metal casting mold from the table and some metal bars.
* Put the wood and the coal into the oven. Light your lighter and
use it on the wood in the oven. Put your metal bars in the hanging
pot. Place your casting mold in the center of the table. Pull the
right lever to send the pot into the fire. Make sure to leave it
in there long enough to melt the bars (at least 30 seconds). Pull
the lever again to retrieve the pot. Press the button to pour the
metal. Pull the other lever to put the mold into the water. Pull
it again to retrieve the mold. Open the mold and take your new
piece of metal work (its actually a replacement part for an
* Go back to the power control room and go upstairs. Go into the
tower and through the door where you seen the monster. Go into the
next tower where you will see an airplane. Click on the work table
and take the key. Use this key to unlock the compartment at the
base of the state in the other room (tower). Take the item from
* Go back to the airplane. Replace the broken piece on its side
with the one you just made in the metal shop. Pull the large floor
lever by the table. Turn around to the power regulator and flip
the switch to positive (+). Crank up the power.
* This paragraph is not necessary for this walkthrough. The
following can be explored just for fun or for future games (save
your game, check it out, and then restart the saved game if you
like). You DO NOT have to do the following.....Get inside the
airplane and turn the left crank. Slide the horizontal switch to
the right. Pull the black lever down. Push the main release lever
forward. You will fly to the roof of the temple (where there is
nothing left to do).
* Exit the Fortress and go back to the sub. Turn the main power
key and then go start the main engines. Turn on the navigational
power key. Go to the navigational control map and click on the top
red star (volcano). Go to the front of the sub and engage throttle
lever. You will travel into the volcano. Exit the sub.
* Turn to your left to see the Dark Man in the window.
* Click on the side, storage compartment to the train and take the
cutters and dynamite.
* Use the cutters on the lock on the fence. Open the fence.
* Notice the hook at the back of the train and the digger in
* Get into the train. Flip the main power switch behind you. Click
on the red button to start the train. Clicking above the control
lever makes the train go forward. Clicking behind it makes it go
in reverse. The gray lever is used to switch between tracks and
may take some getting used to. The center button is used for the
digger and the other two controls (top left) are used for the hook
and winch. To stop the train at anytime, click in the center of
the control arm (no need to cut power by pressing the red button).
* Go forward until the train stops by itself.
* A red button at the lower, left of you screen indicates that an
external view is available. Click on the button to get an exterior
* Click on the green machine to display a close up. Pull the lever
to rise the train to the main tracks. Once you've ascended, click
on the exterior view button again to get back inside. I call this
piece of circular tack which you are on the "main intersection."
When two individual tracks meet inside a tunnel I call it a "track
intersection." Remember that because I'll use these terms a lot. I
will also give you lots of positions based on your compass
readings. You can use you compass at the main intersection when
you access the exterior view. This part of the walkthrough would
be impossible (well almost) without those readings.
* For now, simply go forward until the red exterior view button
comes on. Stop the train when it does. It will come on inside a
large tunnel with three tracks.
* When you get to this point, go to the external view and click on
the box in the middle of the tunnel. Take the metal rod from the
box. Click on the exterior view of the train and take the wrench
from the storage compartment. Now click on the switching box post
in the tunnel and insert the metal rod. Tighten the rod with your
wrench to active power to the switcher boxes. Click on the
exterior view button again and go forward to the main
intersection. Stop at the main intersection.
* Click on the exterior view. Click on your compass from your
inventory so that it displays in the upper right section of your
screen. Click on the small wooden pillar and open it up. These
units allow you to rotate the train to go down the different
tunnels. Crank the handle. Rotate the train until it is facing
north (north at the top of the compass). From the exterior view,
you will often need to use your cursor to look left and right for
the rotating control pillar (got that?).
* Go north and take the left track. Do this by clicking on the
switching lever (gray) well before you come to the track
intersection. If you pass it or go down the wrong track, simply
reverse and try again.
* The Dark Man will throw some rocks onto the tracks. The train
will come to a stop by itself. Use the exterior view. Select your
dynamite from the inventory and place it on the rocks. Light your
lighter and ignite the dynamite. Proceed forward. The train will
stop by itself. Exit the train. You will see a locked, green door.
It leads to the Dark Man's laboratory (that was fun). Get back
into the train and reverse back to the main intersection.
* Rotate the train so that it faces east. You will go past a track
intersection. Wait a few seconds (to get some distance from the
track intersection), stop the train, put it in reverse and
immediately pull the switcher lever. Make sure you go down the
* The train will come to a stop by itself. Exit the train. You
have found Amanda.
* Everything in these tunnels are controlled by steam via colored
pipes. You can tell that there is no power in the silver pipe by
looking at the gauge. However, the other pipe (dark gray with
brown stripes) does have power (see the gauge). Do not touch the
fly wheels yet. For now, only pull the first breaker switch.
* Turn to your right and select the umbrella from your inventory.
Stick it in the hole when the metal door rises. Once you've lock
the door up, go through. Notice that by pulling that breaker
switch, you have raised the gate in the distance (therefore gray
pipes with brown stripes control gates). You must now get power to
the silver pipes in order to rescue baby Amanda. GET YOUR UMBRELLA
* Get back into the train and go back to the main intersection.
Rotate your train so that it faces north. Go forward and take the
right track (default - no switching necessary). The gate you just
raised was previously blocking this track.
* Exit the train when it comes to a stop. This is the main valve
control room. Do not touch anything yet. Go through the door to
your right and look over the edge. There is a broken walkway to
your right. Click on the walkway to get a close up. Use your
umbrella to pull up the walkway. Now put the locking pin in place
on the walkway (its on the top center - hard to see). Cross the
walkway and raise the sphere. Get inside the sphere and lower it
with the right control lever. Notice the marking on the pipes. The
object is to turn four of the arrows in order to open a chamber at
the bottom. Do not turn the two circular symbols which you will
see. Near the top you will notice two steam vents. If you notice
steam coming from either of these, then you know that you have
turned an incorrect arrow. Use the control on the left to position
the arm and the knob to turn the pipe's arrows. Rotate the first
and second arrows you see. Don't touch the third arrow. Turn the
fourth and the si!
xth arrows and leave the fifth one alone. The chamber at the very
bottom will open. Take the item by sing the arm.
* You MUST now reset the four arrows to there upward pointing
positions. Do this on your way back up.
* Back in the valve room, turn the wheel for the silver pipe
(third pipe from left). Also turn the wheel for the last pipe
(seventh from left). That will unlock the main door to the Dark
* Get back into the train and reverse back to the main
* At the main intersection, rotate the train to face east. Go
forward past the first track intersection. Give it a couple of
seconds, stop the train, go in reverse an immediately hit the
* You are back with the enslaved Amanda again (she's pretty good
at those controls). Put your umbrella back into the door's hole
when it opens. Turn the dial on the silver pipe (it now has
power). Pull the lever TOWARDS YOU to activate a magnet. Turn back
around to face the controls. Press the center button to try to
pick up a rock with the magnet. Keep doing this until you get one.
Once you have a rock, push the lever towards Amanda, and then
again. Now press the button to release the rock and free Amanda.
Go around and get her. If you like, you may also get your
* Go back to the main intersection and rotate your train to face
* Now GO IN REVERSE from the main intersection (yes...that means
the rear of the train is facing west) past where the three tracks
come together in the same tunnel. Once past, go FORWARD past the
switching box. Stop the train after a distance, then go in reverse
and use the switcher lever immediately. The train will come to a
stop at a draw bridge. Click the exterior view button. Lower you
hook (controls are displayed in bottom right of your screen), then
raise it to lower the bridge.
* SAVE YOUR GAME HERE
* Proceed in reverse. Stop the train as soon as the exterior view
button becomes available (or you will die). Go to the exterior
view. Notice the bent track. Click on the broken track and remove
its peg with your large pullers (from the storage compartment on
the train). Now remove the broken piece by clicking on it. Now
turn to your left and pick up a piece of good track using your
pullers. Put this new piece in place of the bent piece. Now (after
all of that) go forward to the main intersection (because we have
to get you turned around).
* From the main intersection rotate your train so that it points
east. Go forward and use your switcher as you approach the track
intersection (you need to go down the left track - which you just
went down backwards)
* The train will come to a stop. Cut a hole in the wall with the
digger (center button). Walk through the hole. Click on the wood
piece in the vice on the table. You can now assemble you "phaser
* Refer to the diagram in your inventory. Start by connecting
pieces 1 and 2. Connect piece 3 to 1 & 2. Add piece 4 (with
"wings" open) and piece 5 (with "arms" open). Add piece 6. Close
the "wings" on piece 4 and the arms on piece 5. Click on the metal
parts at the top of piece 3 to set them both open. Open the top of
the gun (piece 3) and put piece 7 inside. Close the top and lock
both of the metal parts of piece 3. You will hear the cannon
activate. Press exit.
* Reverse out to main intersection. Face your train north and take
the right track. You will go back to the main valve room. Spin the
fourth wheel to unlock the Dark Man's side lab door.
* Go back to main intersection.
* Point your train east and take the left track at the track
* Exit the train and take the hammer from the storage compartment.
* SAVE YOUR GAME HERE TO ENJOY DIFFERENT ENDINGS
* Open the storage compartment again and click on the dynamite.
Attach the circuit card to the dynamite and then attach the clock.
You have created a time bomb and the counter is ticking.
* Walk through the hole which you created earlier. Now go through
the passage to your left. Have your cannon handy in your
inventory. Open the door and step forward once. Allow the Dark Man
to do some of the work for you. He will place a green light unit
in a machine, spin a large wheel a few times, pull a large floor
lever and then a smaller one, then he will wind up a crank. When
he steps towards the large lever in front of the yellow machine,
shoot him with your cannon. Now that you've captured him, go
inside and pull the large lever (in front of yellow machine)
yourself. The porthole will open.
* Don't forget to have a look at the Dark Man in the bottle.
* Click on the chest which is under the table and open it with the
hammer. Take the blue prints.
* Go to the control panel beside Dr. Krick. Pull the far left
lever down to lower the cap. Pull the second breaker switch down
and adjust the dial to the second position (you'll see a wave on
the display). Pull the right hand lever down three times to wake
Krick up. (use can play with these setting to really give Krick
some nasty shocks...it's just for "fun"...it won't wake him up)
* Click on Krick a couple of times (he will complain). Give Amanda
to him and the blue prints.
* Go through the porthole.
Visit CheatBook for Lighthouse Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Lighthouse Cheat Codes or FAQs!