Dream Chronicles Tips Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Dream Chronicles Tips Game Guides, Dream Chronicles Tips Hints, Dream Chronicles Tips Walkthrough
Dream Chronicles Tips
Submittedby: Muhammad kashif, Rana Amir
(genious_k at hotmail.com)
TIPS AND TRICKS:
If you get stuck looking for an object, just wait a few seconds and you
will see a light glimmer letting you know where an object is. There are no
hints per say in this game so this will be the only way to find objects
you can't see. There are no time limits in the game, so just relax and
enjoy playing the game. When you run your mouse over an item, it will
tell you what it is. Very Important; I think it's best to look for the
gems first. There's no way to go back into a scene to retrieve forgotten
gems. Each gem adds extra points to your score. When re-playing the game
under your same name to beat your score, some items will move around.
If you want to follow this walkthrough and you've already played once,
you may want to start under a different name.
SPOILER ALERT - WALKTHROUGH:
CHAPTER 1: NO GEMS TO FIND:
1. Click the match that's on top of the fireplace and place it into
inventory(located between the vase and the crystal ball)
2. Click the book that's in the middle of the floor. This book will give
you information on how to solve the puzzles and it will also showcase
the gems that you have collected. Read the book at the beginning of
3. Pick up the match and click it on the fireplace. This will light it so
that it will unfreeze the door.
4. The door is no longer frozen so click the door to open it.
CHAPTER 2: 2 GEMS TO FIND:
The goal is to collect all 6 animals and return them to the ceiling in
their appropriate location.
green gem: in the middle of the gazebo
green gem: right side of the screen by the door
Click on these items and place them in inventory for now.
lizard-bottom of the stairwell ( green looking structure in the middle of
frog-bottom of the stairwell
bird-top of the stairwell ( close to ceiling)
cat-right side of room by the floor that's close to the door
butterfly-middle left side of the stairwell
fish-left side of the room, on the wall
Take each piece out of inventory and put them in the corresponding slot on
the mosaic ceiling.
Once all 6 objects are in place click on the door that's on the left to go
to the next room.
CHAPTER 3: 15 GEMS TO FIND (6 ON THE FIRST SCREEN--9 IN THE DOLLHOUSE):
FIRST SCREEN GEMS:
green- front of bed
blue- front of bed
green- by the door
2 purple on the desk
green- by the lamp on the left side of the room
green - 1st square on the bottom row
2 blue - middle row 2nd and 3rd square ( left to right)
blue - top row 1st on left side
blue - middle row 1st square on left
blue - top row 4th square ( left to right)
green - middle row 4th square
blue - top row 3rd square
blue - top row second square
Grab the key that's on the bedpost.
Use that key to unlock the chest that's on the left side of the room.
Retrieve the small key that's inside the chest that you just unlocked
Use that key to unlock the dollhouse.
Click on the dollhouse to get a closer view of the puzzle
The goal is to light every room in the dollhouse
Don't forget to collect all 9 gems that are in these rooms
The sequence to turn on the lights seems to always be different so
experiment with them until all the lights turn on.
One time I had the following sequence:
From left to right
1 and 2 lever turned to the left
3 and 4 lever turned to the right
5 and 6 both turned to the left ( I started with 5 and 6)
Once all the lights have turned on take the key that appears on the
screen, tap on the screen to go back to the room and then use that key to
unlock the balcony door.
CHAPTER 4: 10 GEMS TO FIND:
Note: the gems that are over the bridge can only be clicked once you have
repaired the bridge
purple- on the bridge close to the tree house
3 gems on top of the tree house 2 blue and 1 green
blue-right side of the tree house by the tree limb
green-left side of tree house by the bear
purple-left side of the screen on top of the green gate
purple- by the door
purple- left side of the screen
blue-top of the door
1. You need to pick up the saw and the rope first
2 . The saw is on the ground, click on it
3. The rope is close to the gate
4. There are 3 boards spread out on the ground in order to utilize them
you must click the saw on them one at a time.
5. Once you have sawed all 3 boards, click the rope onto the finished
6. Click the wooden board and put it in inventory
7. Pick up the board from inventory and place on the bridge to repair it
8. Don't forget to pick up the gems close to the tree house
9. Tap the door to the tree house
10. Pick up the 3 colored chalks ( blue-tree house floor/ Yellow-on the
bridge close to the bear/green-by the green fence close to the foot
of the bridge
11. Place the appropriate color on the corresponding drawing green is
horse/ yellow is bear/ blue is soldier
12. Click the name on the door and the stones will fall out. If you don't
see them, wait for the light to glimmer and they will be revealed pretty
quickly. The locations of the stones are as follows:
* top of the tree house
* left side of the tree house
* middle of the tree house floor by the horse
* far right side of the tree house
* right side of the tree house by the limb of the tree
* right side of the tree house
13. Pick up all 6 stones and place them on the door.
14. Tap door to go to the next chapter.
CHAPTER 5: 7 GEMS TO BE FOUND:
2 on the bench 1 purple and 1 green
Blue-left side of screen, floor by storage shed
Blue-top of the storage shed
2 blue on the doll that is on the floor on the far right side of the
Purple-in the hot air balloon that is on the ceiling
1. Tap on the trap door and it will close
2. Find the following items :
* 2 wheels: - 1 in the storage closet/ 1 under the bench right side of room
* 2 nuts: one by the hobbyhorse/ 1 on the inside of the bench ( middle part)
* 2 washers: bottom left of storage closet/ right side of the bench next to doll
* 1 screwdriver: inside the work bench
* 1 hobbyhorse: far right side of the screen , against the wall
* oil can( gives 2 applications) middle of the bench
3. Tap on the trap door to pull the wagon onto the trap door
4. Attach the 2 wheels
5. Attach the 2 washers on each wheel
6. Click the oil on both wheels to grease it.
7. Click the wagon to pull it off the trap door
8. Use the screwdriver to loosen the screws on the trap door
9. Click the hobbyhorse onto the trapdoor to go in.
CHAPTER 6: 8 GEMS TO FIND:
3 left side of the ground/ 1 purple/ 1 blue/ 1 green
3 right side of the ground 1 blue ( by well) / 1 blue ( by doghouse)/ 1 green ( by doghouse)
blue-left side of well
blue- on the ground close to the rope and ladder
1. Pick up the shovel in the doghouse
2. Pick up the crank that is on the far right of the screen (Underneath ladder)
3. Pick up bucket that is on the left side of the doghouse
4. Pick up the scissors that are close to the ground on the bottom of the well
5. Use the scissors to cut the rope that is on the ladder ( make sure your pointer is
right on the rope itself or it may not cut)
6. Use the shovel to dig holes in the ground to find the key. You can use the shovel
11 times but it's not necessary, if you find the key early.The key is usually on the
far left side of the screen by the door.
7. Once you locate the key in one of the holes put it in inventory
8. Attach the crank to the right side of the well
9. Attach the rope to the well
10.Attach the bucket to the well
11. Click on the bucket to lower it
12. Click on the crank to bring the bucket back up
13. Click the key onto the bucket to wash it.
14. Click the key onto the door to unlock it and go to the next room.
CHAPTER 7: 8 GEMS TO FIND:
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
purple-third bookcase middle row left side
3 gems -on the floor around circle/ 2 purple/ 1 green
purple- third bookcase, top shelf by the crystal ball
purple third bookcase middle shelf
purple- first bookcase top shelf
green- floor by first bookcase right side
1. Pick up all 7 books and click into inventory
2. Put the books in the following empty spots in the bookcase:
* "The powers of winds" - Natural forces
* "Red Hot Tips from time in a volcano"- Travel
* "Water, the mysterious friend" - Water
* "Nostrapakus" Past, present and future
* "Plants, Flowers and Humans"- Plant
* "Studies of Rocks Unaffected by water" Geology
* "Dreams and their darker interpretations" Brain and Imagination
3. Click on the globe that is on top of the first bookshelf, once it's in inventory
click on the middle shelf of the second bookcase.
4. Drawer will open, take the crystal that comes out.
5. Once all the books have been put into place, a black book will appear
on the first bookcase titled "magic" section, click on that
6. Place that book on the middle of the floor
7. Click the book to open it
8. Place the crystal inside of the book to charge it.
9. Take charged crystal out of the book and place it on the crystal ball to open
the secret passage
CHAPTER 8: 3 GEMS TO FIND INSIDE THE WALL, THESE GEMS ARE OF A CLEAR NATURE:
GOAL: FIND 8 CARDS
click on the vibrating vase ( large bookcase) far right side, second shelf
( will move books)
click the vibrating vase that's on the large bookcase, top left side
(some books will fall down)
click on the crystal ball that's in the large bookcase and it will vanish
Behind the crystal ball there is a hole, click on it to make an image appear
on the far right side ofthe wall
The cards are very hard to see, so sometimes running the mouse around the
areas I suggest might help
1. Water card- 3 squiggly lines lower left side of small bookcase
2. ( o ) card- fourth shelf of large bookcase ( orange book " Secret lives
3. Down arrow card-yellow book, second shelf right side
4. Arrow pointing right-large bookcase- top shelf far left "Tangles Diary"
5. Female symbol card ( circle with cross at bottom) small bookcase yellow
book top shelf
6. ( + ) card- small bookcase top shelf far right
7. Half moon card- far left of the screen almost at the bottom.
8. (x ) card- left side of the small bookcase
Click on the far right of the wall where the symbols are lit to enter that
room. You have to arrange opposing symbols opposite of each other. For example:
the male symbol has to be opposite the female symbol
the (x )has to be opposite the (ll )symbol
the (+ )symbol has to be opposite of the (-)
the 3 horizontal squiggly lines have to be opposite the other 3 vertical
squiggly lines ( water and fire)
half moon opposite the sun ( circle with dot in the middle)
square opposite the circle
up arrow opposite the down arrow
arrow pointing right opposite arrow pointing left
You will know the symbols are in the correct order when they light up white.
Imagine putting the pieces across from each other. Just trace the line that
connects oneto other w ith your finger. Sorry but that's the best way I can
explain it. Don't forget to click the 3 clear gems on this screen.
CHAPTER 9: 9 GEMS TO FIND ( 7 MAIN SCREEN / 2 ON THE PIANO ONCE IT'S ENLARGED):
Gems main screen
2 by the steps- 1 blue 1 purple
purple- by the wall
2 on top of the piano 1 blue 1 purple
purple- by the base of the piano right side
green - over by stone face above the door
Gems on enlarged piano
purple on top of the piano by he books
green left side on piano keys
1. Pick up the crank that is by the bottom of the steps, close to door
2. Click the crank onto piano
3. Once the crank is in place, a crowbar will appear on the right side of
the screen by the door
4. Use the crank to remove the loose floorboard that is located on the far
left side of the screen
5. Pick up that key, place it the keyhole of the piano to open it.
6. You have to find the 7 pictures around the room, they are very hard to
see so run your mouse over the areas.
* pic 1 plant closest to the door
* pic 2 under piano left side
* pic 3 top of piano close to stairwell
* pic 4 floor left side of the door
* pic 5 above the door by the stone face on the right side
* pic 6 right side of the piano by the stairwell
* pic 7 top of the piano far left side
7.Once you have all 7 pics put them on the wall in their proper place, you
have to let the music finish playing before you put he next one up.
8. The goal is to click on each one of the pictures, then click the keys
on the piano. Once the piano is open, click the crank and reproduce the
sounds by stroking the correct keys. Repeat this step for all 7 pictures.
*picture closest to the door on top. the sequence is; A G E F D C
* picture right below that one ( closest to the door) E E E G E E G
* picture- big one at the bottom G A G E G A G E
second picture from the top row ( left to right ) E E F G G F E D
first picture on the left C E E E D E F E E D D D C D E C
third picture on the top (left to right) D E C D E F E C
fourth picture on the top C C D E D C C
Once you finish with all 7 pics, click on the door to go to the next room.
CHAPTER 10: 5 GEMS TO FIND:
2 blue left side of ground
purple- by gate bottom left
purple-by concrete next to door to the greenhouse
blue- bottom right by the door to the greenhouse
You have to find 4 yellow shapes/ 3 red shapes/ 2 green leaves/ 2 purple
Click on the 1st yellow petal and it will briefly flash where all the contents go:
yellow circle-left side of the green gate
red circle-left side of the green gate
green leaf- by the door
yellow circle- by the bushes on the left side of the door
yellow circle-right side of the greenhouse door
yellow circle- top of the greenhouse
purple petal- left side of the greenhouse in the purple flowers
red shape-top of greenhouse
red shape-left side of screen by bushes
green leaf-by the green gate
purple petal-top of green gate
If you can't find them just wait for the glimmer to appear and show you
where the pieces are .
Press the original yellow shape to see where the pieces go. Sometimes you
have to click the ground several times in order for the pieces to fit.
The 4 yellow pieces go around the original yellow piece
The 3 red shapes go to the right of the yellow pieces
purple -goes next to the last yellow piece
purple- goes directly across from the other purple piece (closer to the
green-by the 3rd red shape closest to the greenhouse door
green- between the 2 purple pieces
Gate will open, proceed to next level
CHAPTER 11: 5 GEMS TO FIND:
blue- counter far left
blue-floor far left
purple-middle of the counter far right side
purple-floor- far right side
ipurple-right side floor close to door
Search for the "strange plant" that's located close to the door on the floor.
Place that plant on the counter that is on the far right on the yellow shape.
Click the plant to make it talk.
You have to answer the plants questions with the answers that I provide you
in order to move on:
PLANT: "You're not my usual gardner.What are you doing here"?
ANSWER: "I want to restore the natural order"
PLANT: "How are you going to restore the natural order...."
ANSWER: "To be honest, I don't really know, I discovered that my dear
PLANT: "Are you Fidget's wife"?
ANSWER: "Yes, and something strange is going on"
PLANT: "Oh, then you must be Faye. I've heard a lot about you from
ANSWER: "Certainly, yes, tell me what can I do for you"?
PLANT: "Look at my relatives put them back where they belong"
**You have to pick up 3 red pots/ 2 blue pots/ 1 gold pot
1 blue and 1 red on the floor left side
2 red and 1 blue are in the middle of the floor
1 gold is on the floor on the right side of the screen
The 3 red pots go in a row on the counter that's on the left
blue pot goes on the floor on the right side of screen(towards middle)
blue pot goes on the floor under the talking plant
gold pot left side of the counter between 1st & 2nd red plant
PLANT: "Thank you"
ANSWER: "My pleasure, can I do something else for you or them"?
PLANT: "I'll tell you something that will help you later: The moon is
ANSWER: "Thank you for that"
The plant asks you to save Elvira, Ibus and Laika.
Pick up the water can that is located right side close to the door and
water the 3 red pots that are on the left counter.
Once the plants come back to life you can exit
CHAPTER 12: 5 GEMS TO FIND:
1 purple 1 green left side of screen
purple- far right side on top of the fence
green-far right side of the fence-where there is a green flower shape (hard to see)
green-left side fence underneath this green arch piece
There are 5 rocks that are shaped like bricks in the middle of the screen.
You have arrange them in the following order: From left to right: up up down up up
Just click on the middle piece first and then push on the side pieces. You
will know you're correct when the base of the statue appears
The goal is to find the 9 pieces to assemble the statue
stone arm: far left side of the screen on the ground by the bushes
leg: leaning up against the fence close to the arm
bottom jacket: by the base of the statue far left side in the bushes
shoulder: same place as bottom jacket but on the far right side by the statue base
trunk: right side of the base close to the bottom of the fence
book:far right side of screen on the ground
leg: just above the book-on the fence itself far right side of the screen
arm: in the grass right side of base
bust: far left side of the screen by the fence
Assemble the statue on the base in the following order:
Both legs first/ bottom jacket/trunk/ shoulder (right side)/both arms/book
on the left hand/bust on the head.
Go to the next level
CHAPTER 13: 5 GEMS TO FIND:
blue-right side of theater
blue-close to the 1st blue but on the ground instead
green-far right side ground
green-left side of theater on the ground
green-behind the left side of theater by the tree
rope- behind the left side of the theater on the tree
rope-on the fence-right side of theater
mask-ground behind theater by this oval stone
mask-right side of the theater on the ground
Place the 2 masks at the bottom of the theater cover, then place the 2 ropes on
the red curtain that covers the theater. One rope on each side to open the curtains
Press the lever, once you press the lever, you have to find 2 gears and a crank
crank-by the gate to the main village on the ground next to oval stone
gear( round dented thing)-far right side of the screen by a small looking tree
gear(round thing)-right side of the stage by the oval stone
Place the crank and the 2 gears on the mechanism on the stage. Pull the crank.
Click on all 5 heads to place in inventory and arrange them back in the
Back row (left to right) Gold headed soldier, King
Front Row ( left to right) Silver headed soldier, Joker,Queen
Pull crank exit gate
CHAPTER 14: 13 GEMS TO FIND (5 MAIN STREET/ 4 TUTTI FRUTTI/ 4 MAIN GATE):
MAIN STREET GEMS
LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
green- by the open door
blue-top of the barrel
blue- by the 3rd window close to Toyville sign
RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
purple-by the door on a ledge
green-on the ground by the Tutti Frutti stand
TUTTI FRUTTI GEMS
blue- by the left window
green-on the ledge close to the melons
purple- inside the crate where the grapes are
one on the ground close to crate where the grapes are
MAIN GATE GEMS
purple-left side of the screen
blue-far right side of the ground
purple-far right side almost above the blue one
purple-far right next to leaves
The goal here is to place objects on the pillars that are located on the main gate
that add up to the weight specified on each pillar. For example, place a doll on the
pillar marked 93. If that item is correct you will see the following message:
The object that I placed here keeps the post exactly on the number mark of
the post" and you have to do this for each pillar.
There are 2 ways to achieve this:
1. I recommend the following method: Just put into inventory all the
pieces you can find( toys, books and assortment of fruits)
**stay away from the weights for this method**
Go back to the main gate and start placing objects on the pillars until
you read the message I printed above.
2- The 2nd method is to pick up all the weights and place them on the
scale that is located in the Tutti Frutti area.
You have to put the right amount of weights that add up to the # on each
pillar. For example for pillar # 36, place the weights that add up to that
number on the left side of the scale (it could be 3 or 4 weights). On the
right side of the scale put for example the doll. If the scales balance
out then the doll goes on pillar #36. This method can be extremely time
consuming and it takes longer to find all the weights and they fill up
your inventory too quickly.
The puzzle changes every time you play it but here are some items that
worked for me on different occasions:
pillar #36 orange / grapes/ pear
pillar #87 green book
pillar #58 wooden wagon
pillar #93 melon/ red book
pillar #69 doll / bear
**Don't forget the get the gems in Tutti Frutti and the Main Gate**
Once you get all the pillars exit to the next level
CHAPTER 15:5 GEMS TO FIND(3 MAIN SCREEN/ LEFT TREE PUZZLE/RIGHT TREE PUZZLE):
MAIN SCREEN GEMS:
blue-left tree in the hole
purple-left tree on the ground
purple-in between both tree
LEFT TREE PUZZLE:
blue-right side towards the middle of the screen
RIGHT TREE PUZZLE
purple-right side of the screen towards the bottom
Find the 6 pieces on the main screen and assemble the lamp. Then solve the
puzzles on the 2 trees.
1. "metallic object" right tree bottom left side of tree
2. "object in bushes" left tree- on he left side of that tree by the bushes
3. "board" between the 2 trees
4. "board" left tree-by the base of that tree
5. "long object"- smaller tree that's behind the left tree
6. "object" right tree- base of the tree
Place all 3 metal objects on top of the base that is in between the 2 trees.
Make sure you rotate all 3 pieces so that they are all facing with a small
circle facing you in the middle of the object
Place the long object on top of those 3 pieces
Place the 2 boards on the long objects
Lights should come on, look for the gems, in the main screen and in the tree puzzles
Press the left tree where its carved to solve the puzzle within
Put all the pieces into inventory. Here is the solution:
Left to right
TOP ROW: EMPTY
MIDDLE ROW: THE 3 OVAL SHAPES
BOTTOM ROW:THE 3 SQUARE SHAPES
RIGHT TREE ABBREVIATIONS:
ah half - looks like an army helmet with a half circle at the bottom
rs half- it has a vertical line on the right side and half circle at the bottom
L half- it has an L shape carved on the side and half circle carved
door-it's the only one like this and it looks like a door to me
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
TOP ROW: AH HALF, EMPTY, AH HALF
MIDDLE ROW: RS HALF, AH HALF, RS HALF
BOTTOM ROW: L HALF, DOOR, L HALF
Once you solved this exit to the next level
CHAPTER 16: 10 GEMS TO FIND( 5 MAIN SCREEN/ 5 INSIDE PUZZLES):
MAIN SCREEN PUZZLES:
green-roof right side
purple-roof left side
2 purple- bottom window right side
blue- middle of the floor
ROW W 8 SLOTS
2 blue gems 1-bottom middle 1-bottom right
CIRCLE W STRANGE SLOTS
top right side
CIRCLE W/ 8 SLOTS
blue-far left bottom
CIRCLE W/ 12 SLOTS
Before you solve the puzzle, find the 4 pieces that are in the main
screen. You need these to complete the puzzles.
1. "strange form" middle of the floor
2. "strange form" left side floor
3. "strange symbol" (XI) roof left side
4. "odd symbol" bottom left window
Click the door to make 4 circles appear on the ground, these are the 4
puzzles you need to solve:
CIRCLE W/ 12 SLOTS(ROMAN NUMERALS)
JUST LIKE THE TIMES ON A CLOCK, STARTING WITH 12 O'CLOCK ON THE TOP)
XII I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI
ROW W/ 8 SLOTS (GEOMETRICAL SHAPES)
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
1- TRIANGLE 2- SQUARE 3- PENTAGON( 5 SIDES) 4-HEXAGON ( 6 SIDES) 5, 6, 7
AND 8 JUST LOOK CIRCLES
KEEP CLICKING UNTIL THEY LIGHT UP WHITE
CIRCLE WITH STRANGE SLOTS (ZODIAC SIGNS)
JUST LIKE A CLOCK STARTING FROM ONE O'CLOCK HAND
1- CAPRICORN 2-SAGITTARIUS 3- SCORPIO 4-LIBRA 5-VIRGO 6- LEO 7- "ODD
SYMBOL"( LOOKS LIKE #69)
8- GEMINI 9- TAURUS 10- ARIES 11- PISCES 12- AQUARIUS
CIRCLE W/ 8 SLOTS( MOON PHASES)
JUST ARRANGE THE DIFFERENT MOON PHASES STARTING WITH THE FULL MOON AT THE
JUST KEEP CLICKING UNTIL THEY ALL LIGHT UP WHITE, SORRY IT'S TOO HARD TO
THE PIECES BUT IT'S NOT TOO HARD TO PLACE THEM.
When you finish click on the door to exit
CHAPTER 17: 5 GEMS TO FIND:
1 blue 1 green- left side of steps
blue-right side of steps
green-top of the stairs left side **these last 2 gems can only be clicked
once you go up the steps**
blue-top far right side of screen by the railings
To turn on the lights, you must hit the buttons on the lamp-post in this order:
1. extremely left
2. extremely right
3. middle left
4. middle right
Once the lights have turned on, you must click on the stairs and duplicate
the light sequence on the smaller lampposts. You have to do this a total
of 4 times. Each time you complete a sequence, click on the steps again to
reveal the next set you need to duplicate.
Here are the solutions to all 4 steps these may vary depending on the game
but they were always the same when I played from left to right:
1st set: 1, 3, 1, 4
2nd set : 4 , 3, 1, 3, 2, 1
3rd set: 2 , 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2
4th set: 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 , 1, 2, 3, 4, 4
Pictures appear that you must find and then place them on the wall
1. right side- bottom of steps
2. bottom -left side of steps
3. left side-between the 2 lampposts
4. left side- by 1st post
5. left side-by 3rd post
6. right side-behind 1st post
7. right side-between 3rd post and stairs
8. right side-between the 1st 2 posts
**the pieces may not always be in these locations but that's where I found them**
Worse comes to worse wait for the light to glimmer
Once you are done placing the pics on the wall, exit through the door on
the left side
CHAPTER 18: FINAL CHAPTER-NO GEMS TO FIND:
THE GOAL IS TO CLICK INTO INVENTORY THE PIECES THAT YOU NEED AND PLACE
THEM IN THE RIGHT ORDER
HERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL 4 DOORS
DOOR 1: "SIMPLY GREEN"
TOP TO BOTTOM: 1- PLANT , 2 - LIZARD, 3 - FROG
DOOR 2: "THE ESSENTIAL POWERS"
1-WATERING CAN, 2-EARTH, 3 - WIND (3 SQUIGGLY LINES), 4 - MATCH
**I've changed the order of these before and it always works but the
pieces are always the same
DOOR 3: "THOSE THAT ARE THE HARDEST, THEN SORTED FROM LIGHTEST TO HEAVIEST"
1- METAL NUT, 2-SCREWDRIVER, 3-SCISSORS, 4- SAW, 5- CROWBAR, 6- 50 LB WEIGHT
1-MOON, 2-III, 3-CAT, 4- VII, 5- HOBBYHORSE, 6- PI SYMBOL, 7- BOOK, 8- CRYSTAL