Browse By PC Games Title:
Club Penguin Mission 8 Tips & Tricks|
Tags: Club Penguin Mission 8 Game Guides, Club Penguin Mission 8 Hints, Club Penguin Mission 8 Walkthrough
Club Penguin Mission 8
1) Talk to G in the HQ. I suggest choosing the top option each time.
2) G will tell you to investigate recent tremors around the island,
go to the Dock.
3) Herbert and Klutzy will appear in a drill type machine, after the
conversation, Herbert will drop the “Map” to the tunnels, Klutzy will
try to grab it, but will cut it in half.
4) Follow the map!
Following the Map:
1) Follow the 2 pieces of the map into the Town.
2) One piece will fly on the Night club sign and the other piece will
3) Go into the Coffee Shop and offer the clerk to help pick up some cookies.
4) Once you’ve picked up the cookies, ask the clerk if you can have one.
He will give you one.
5) Go back outside, and use the Cookie on the Green Puffle. The Green Puffle
will try to get the piece of paper on the nightclub but is unable too.
6) Go back to the Gadget Room (HQ) and behined G on the hat rack, pick up the
7) Once you have the hat, go back to Town and into the Coffee Shop and ask for
8. Go back outside to the Town, put that hat on the puffle, then feed it the
cookie, the map piece will fall to the ground, pick it up.
1) Go to the Snow Forts and follow the other half.
2) The piece will almost get stuck to the flag in the Snow Forts, but will continue
to fly into the Plaza.
3) Go into the Plaza, the map half will float onto the newspaper, ask the penguin
for the newspaper, he will decline and say he is hungry for pizza.
4) Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask for the pizza the penguin wanted.
5) Go back outside to the Plaza and give the pizza to the penguin, and in return he
will give you the newspaper, take the extra half of the map off of the paper and
put it in your inventory.
Rescuing the Gift Shop:
1) Now that you have your tunnel map, you need to gather the following materials:
Hammer, Net, Cream Soda Barrel, Baloons, Nails, and an Air Tank.
2) Go into the Gadget Room, above the desk with the Safe and Bowling ball, on the
wall should be a hammer, grab it.
3) Go to the Beach and grab the net from the pile next to the Lighthouse
-Cream Soda Barrel
4) Go into the Lighthouse and go over to the penguin bracing himself against one of
the barrels, ask him for one, and put it in your inventory. DO NOT SHAKE UNTIL I SAY SO
5) While in the Lighthouse, ask the penguin on the stage for the box of baloons.
6) Go to the Sports Shop, you have to go through the window, and grab the nails next
to the door.
7) Go back to the Gadget Room.
8. Ask G if you can use the Air Tank.
Rescuing the Gift Shop (Cont.):
1) Now that you have everything you need, go back to the Dock and enter the hole in
the ground Herbert and Klutzy made earlier.
2) Using the map you put together, follow what it says, Right is the Right Tunnel and
Left is the Left Tunnel. This is random for everyone.
3) You should end up at the door of what appears to be the Gift Shop, now you have to
act fast on this, seriously, be quick.
4) First, one of the baloons from the baloon box on the air tank, it should fill it up.
5) Then, take out your Cream Soda Barrel, and shake it some, and try to put it under the
Gift Shop, if it says it’s not enough, shake it a little more until it does. Just
make sure it doesn’t explode.
6) Once it blasts up the Gift Shop, quickly, head back to the Town.
7) Take out your baloon and use it on the Gift shop, it should rise.
8. Then, take out your net, and place it in between the ground, and the bottom of the
gift shop. Try clicking multiple times really fast if it doesn’t work. Just be fast.
9) Grab your box of pegs/nails and use them on the net, they should go to all four
corners of the net.
10) Then use your hammer on the net and it should hammer in the nails/pegs.
The Gift Shop will fall back into place.
Catching Herbert & Klutzy:
1) Head back to the HQ and talk to G.
2) He will congratulate you and tell you that you need to find Herbert and Klutzy.
3) Go back to the Dock and go into the hole.
4) Use the same directions as you used last time (on your tunnel map), go back to
where the gift shop once was.
5) There should be another tunnel entrance, click it to go in.
Optional Steps (For a Gift):
1) To get a gift, taken out your Spy Phone, and take out your Wrench.
2) Use the wrench on the bolts on the machine, you should see a cooler/box, take it
out and put it in your inventory.
3) Continue with the mission.
6) You should see a hole and what appears to be the inside of the Boiler Room,
click it to go inside.
7) Once you are inside, Herbert will be trying to take the Boiler, wait until click on
Herbert and talk to him.
8. Herbert will get angry and hit the pipes connecting to the Boiler.
9) You will get a call from G tell you that you need to fix the Boiler ASAP.
10) click on the pipes to begin fixing them.
11) DON’T WORRY! It’s easier than it looks, select parts and select other parts to move
the pipes around. You do not have to use all of the pipes, just enough to connect to
to the pip in the bottom left corner to the right top hand corner. You can move parts
12) Once you have connected the pipes, you will get a call from G, he wants to meet you
in the HQ.
13) Go back to the HQ and turn to the “Map on the Wall” and talk to the G to receive your
14) Congratulations! You’ve finished the mission.
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.