Browse By PC Games Title:
The Longest Journey Cheats|
The Longest Journey
Book Of Secrets:
Normally, you need to complete the game to unlock the "Book of Secrets".
However, you can get into it much earlier than that. In Chapter 4, after
getting out of the inn, go to Abnaxus's house on the City Green. Just in
front of the staircase is a flower bed. Use the organic plastic (from
the Border House, second floor) in the flower bed.
The Book of Secrets is now open nine chapters early.
* April's diary isn't just there to add depth to the game always read the
latest entry for hints about what you have to do next.
* While you're in Arcadia, don't be surprised if the inventory item you
have to use to make something happen is your pal Crow.
* Sometimes an inventory item contains another inventory item. For example,
the toy monkey that you'll need to solve the theater puzzle earlier in
the game has a glass eye that you'll need much later once you're inside
the police station.
* One of the most difficult puzzles in the game involves setting up the
telephone to wake the sleeping giant. Make it easier on yourself by
going to the big head at the base of the mountain to learn the symbols
associated with each statue transmitter. Then set up the transmitters
so that the ones with the appropriate symbols are "talking" and
"listening" to each other.
Book of Secrets:
* You could receive access to the book of secrets early in the game.
* In chapter 1 as you leave your room take a leaf from the plant in
the corridor, then in chapter 4 go to Abnaxus home and plant the leaf
at his garden and you could access the book of secrets from the main
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.