Browse By PC Games Title:
Shadow of Destiny
Even More Endings:
Submitted by: RM
After you have completed the game and seen the 5 basic endings
(A, B, C, D and E), there is more. Eike can finally set things right
in two different ways! Both are really worth doing!
Get back to the Main Menu (ESCape key) and select to Start a new game.
When you have your first conversation choice, answer "Am I dead again?"
and then "Oh, Homunculus" to begin the Ex Mode game.
Eike is again inside the Cafe, but this time he's looking for the
Philosopher's Stone. When you regain control.
* Visit the Fortune Teller.
* Go to the Square and walk up to the Juggler.
* Go to the Bar. Talk to Hugo, but choose not to go inside.
* Return to the Cafe and get the Philosopher's Stone and your lighter
* Go back to the Square and see the Juggler again.
* Return to Hugo, who is still outside the Bar.
* Talk to him again and this time agree to go inside.
* Inside, immediately after you have control, use the DigiPad and travel
* After the scene with Margarete and the towns people, use either your
lighter or your cellphone (like you did before).
* When Margarete walks away, your next actions will determine one of
Follow Margarete and enter her house ...
Open the DigiPad and return to the present.
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.