Browse By PC Games Title:
Win all fights:
Start the game with the Odium.exe -760722 command line parameter, then press "Q"
during a fight.
Unlimited lives,unlimited ammo,all items:
During the game press SHIFT + F10 then type "give me all"
* Save often, after each fight.
* Barrels can be your best friends, introduce them to your enemies.
* When you get ammo, disperse it evenly amongst Sullivan, Ovitz, and
Trantigine. If there is any left over, give it to other
teammates you may have. Do the same for medical supplies.
* Melee weapons are not to be neglected! If you pump your axe
skill up to level 9 or 10, it becomes as powerful al the rifle!
Don't waste ammo finishing off a baddie that had 7 HP left, smack
it with a bat or something.
* Make sure each person has a good variety of weapons, don't get
stuck with a weapon that's in the process of recharging and your
only other option is a crowbar. Keep a spare rifle or shotgun
* Keep your characters healthy, use your meds right, and you'll have
over 90% of health with stuff to spare the whole game.
* Once you find out that an enemy is immune to a certain type of
attack, remember that! Don't try to shoot a Jet-Elmer with an ion
cannon when you could be healing yourself on account of you having
29 HP left.
* Ammunition is a scarce resource in Odium. Never use an ammunition-consuming
weapon, such as an Uzi, when a non-ammunition-consuming weapon, such as an
axe or a flamethrower, will do the job.
* Joan McFadden is a doctor. Accordingly, she receives a 15 percent bonus when
healing other party members. Always use her to buff up your party between
* Concentrate on the most dangerous enemy first. It's normally not wise to
spread the party's attacks over several different enemies. Use every person
and weapon at your disposal to eliminate the most dangerous enemy first,
then move on the second most dangerous, and so on.
* Save often. You never know when you'll take a wrong turn into an unwinnable
battle. It's nice to be able to fall back on a recently saved game and then
take a different route.
Visit CheatBook for Odium Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Odium Cheat Codes or FAQs!
CheatBook DataBase 2014
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.