Browse By PC Games Title:
* When there are lots of simultaneous engagements, stay in the
command position. If you're out gallivanting with your pilots,
you may return to some nasty bleeps on the radar screen or,
even worse, a message telling you why you have been fired.
* Don't send missions over well-protected enemy positions.
Instead, set the mission waypoints to skirt around them.
Ground vehicles can be used as mission waypoints so your planes
can home straight in on them as they attempt to scurry away.
* Keep your planes at as high an altitude as possible to avoid
* If you want to bomb a ground target yourself, send a
reconnaissance aircraft to film it first and then view the
target using the camera icon on the command screen. You don't
want to accidentally blow up innocent civilian buildings, do
* Even though your task force can defend itself against air attack,
your job is to keep the enemy away at all times. If you can't, you
won't last long as a commander.
* Prepare your mission flight paths and gather all your information
and reconnaissance as soon as possible, because when things get
going you'll need your attention on the enemies' units and not
on your own.
* Keep one eye on your combat air patrol planes, because if they're
chasing enemy aircraft, they can fly off over enemy territory and
be shot down by SAMs.
CheatBook DataBase 2014
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.