Browse By PC Games Title:
While playing a game, enter one of the following
Full health for crew - [Right Ctrl]+[Shift]+[H]
1) Buy the shotgun from the gun store
2) Go an heist the first 4 trailers in the top right
hand corner and the trailer in the wreckers yard
3) Now go and buy the lock picks and crowbar from the
4) Go and heist the pharmacy (I found that most of the
time you could get a way with it - but don't worry
if the alarm goes off and you get heat)
5) If you have heat wait for the cops - then shoot them
(there appear to be a finite number so you should be
able to get them all) Use the medikits you heisted
from the pharmacy if your health gets low. NB if you
managed to heist the pharmacy without setting the alarm
off go and heist one of the wooden shack in the corners -
this will give you heat.
6) Once all the cops are dead, pick up the money they drop.
7) Go an heist the bus station
8) Now you should have just over $2000 so go and get the
Electronics dude from the motel
9) Case the bank and then heist it - it will give you
10) Go and heist the gun store and hardware store
11) go and hire the gun guy from the top left corner
12) If you have time left do the remaining stores
13) Make sure you AND ALL the team are on the bus before
12am otherwise you will need to do it all again
Get $7000 in stage 1:
I think the best thing to do in stage 1 is:
1. Rob the drug store and all the houses(except the
bank),that will give you 4 first aid kit.
2. that gives you about $2400 dollar which is enough
to hire the hacker in motel before that goto
hardware store and buy everything there(ie. lockpick...)
3. rob the bank with that guy, the alarm won't go on at all.
that will give you $5000 dollars
4. goto the house on the far east and hire the last guy ,
then get on the bus.
That clear stage 1.
P.S. No need to buy any guns in stage 1 coz when u rob the
store in stage 2, u will get a few pisols.
Visit CheatBook for Heist Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Heist Cheat Codes or FAQs!
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.