Browse By PC Games Title:
Guild Wars 2
Submitted by: David K.
Secret - Guild Wars 2 tips:
* Make sure to buy all the three gathering tools from a merchant as soon as possible.
These include the mining pick, logging axe, and harvesting sickle. They’re really
cheap and offer two benefits: Gathering items nets a ton of experience and the items
you gather can all be used for crafting other items later on.
* Equipping different weapons in Guild Wars 2 changes which abilities you can use,
so when first starting out, try out every weapon combination to see what you like
best and to see what’s most effective against certain types of enemies.
* Combat in Guild Wars 2 is dynamic, meaning you can move around and dodge enemy
attacks. Enemies hit pretty hard in GW2, so instead of tanking them head on make use
of the game’s endurance mechanic which will allow you to dodge any incoming damage.
To do so, you can press “V” when an attack is incoming, or you can double-tap in
* Don’t neglect your story quests! Not only do they give you insight in to what’s
going on, but they’re the best source of experience early on and they reward you
with excellent gear.
* Use the map to keep track of what’s left to do in a zone. In general, doing
everything in a zone, including finding vistas and completing skill challenges
is recommended, since completing it all will earn your character great experience,
money, and items.
* After you’ve completed a heart, make sure to talk to the quest NPC. They’ll
usually offer upgrades that you can purchase with the karma that you earned doing
the quest. Additionally, it’s usually a good idea to stick around the area after
you’ve completed an event since sometimes the quest leads to a follow-up event
where you can earn even more experience, karma, and gold.
* You can deposit all of your collectibles and the things you’ve gathered to your
bank from anywhere in the world using the gear symbol in your inventory. There are
even extra tabs in your bank for the collectibles so you can find them easier.
* Take advantage of crafting, especially if you’ve been gathering materials.
Crafting nets tons of experience and you can create some really fantastic gear
with it. Additionally, if you’re running low on bag space we recommend tailoring
or leather working since you can create larger bags with those skills.
* A great way to accumulate more crafting materials is by salvaging gear.
Merchants sell salvage kits that you should use on anything you pick up that
you can't wear or any gear that you've replaced. However, you should save any
Green Tier items you find to sell on the Trading Post.
* If you want an alternative way to play, Guild Wars 2’s PvP is available to you as
soon as you finish your tutorial mission. To access PvP, bring up your Hero pane by
pressing "H", go to the PvP tab, and select “Go To Heart of the Mists.” There, you’ll
automatically be leveled to 80 and you can choose to participate in either structured
PvP where you’ll gain glory and karma. Or, you can press "B" to access World vs.
World PvP which will net you experience, gold, and karma.
* When you hit level 11 make sure to visit your Profession’s trainer and buy your
profession book which will allow you to level your traits. Traits, which you can
access through your Hero Pane and clicking the skills and traits tab, are used to
enhance your character's skills. You earn a trait point every level, so make sure
to spend them every time you level up.
The following essential tools will help you pick up experience and money quicker.
* Purchase "Mining pick, Logging axe, Harvesting sickle " from a merchant: this
combination is your crafting start-up kit.
* Once your crafting skill build up, you can even enlarge your bag storage!!!
* Pick up a Salvage kit from a merchant, to use it on anything that is wear-off or
can't wear item, then use the kit to turn Junks as Useable crafting materials.
CheatBook DataBase 2014
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.