Browse By PC Games Title:
Escape The Museum
Tips & Tricks:
The first thing you need to do is pick up your ringing cell phone once
you awake. This is your only contact to the outside world.
This HOG actually has some objects hidden behind others, which you may not
be able to see until you clear something. They creators of this game also
like to hide things at the very edge of the screen.
How To Escape The Rooms:
- John, the engineer, will tell you what you need to do to escape each room,
if you follow his instructions, you won't need any hints.
- Above the scene will be a silhouette of the items you need to find.
- When you get near an object/area of interest, your cursor will change to a
magnifying glass with a + sign inside. Click whenever this happens and you
will get an item or dialogue/hint (this does not take away from your points).
- You may also see your cursor have a ? mark beside it, that means you are near
an object/area of interest, click it!
- Next, drag and drop items where appropriate until they fit together.
- If you are still stuck, I will post the steps in the guide below.
After each chapter you will be able to go back to previous room and "find 10"
of a certain object that is shown at the top of the screen. They are usually
not in full color, I suggest you look for the "shape".
Once you complete a chapter, you have to go back to certain rooms, once a room is
complete it will turn yellow on the map. Some levels will have locked areas which
will open up as you progress further into the game.
1. Puzzle - simply drag the pieces back into the paintings until the picture is
complete again, these are very simple.
2. Weights - click the empty pedestal to adjust the weight size and click again
to drop the weight. You can only use 3 weights, once the meter is in the green
zone you can take the artifact. The maximum amount of the weight is 200, so if
you need 350 you could allow one to be full weight and another weight at 150
or the last two weights at 75.
Finding Items Easily:
Submitted by: Rafael
When you need to find items, scan through the screen slowly. When the cursor flashes,
it means your cursor are on one of the hidden items.
CheatBook DataBase 2014
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.