Browse By PC Games Title:
Call to Power II
Submitted by: rickHH
When starting a new game type "Leemur" as your leader name, this will start you
with 100k gold and pw.
* After activating this code "Leemur" and playing, you will find out later that
the gold funds run out very quickly if you buy everything. At this point, save
your game, then quit the game altogether. Start the game again, and load your
current game again. You will notice that your gold funds have been restored to
1,000,000, but your public works funding stays the same.
* Type "!" during game play to display a console window that allows gold and
public works to be adjusted, as well as spawning any desired unit, advance,
* Resist the temptation to go on the offensive too early. Try to bide your time
until you've researched gunpowder at least. And don't make too many enemies
at once. A war on two fronts buried Hitler and it will likely do the same to
* Always try to end a flying unit's turn on a city or airbase tile, or on an
aircraft carrier. It's far too easy to let them run out of fuel. Air power's
not as powerful as it should be either, so focus on developing your ground-
based units first.
* An army of tanks backed by an army of artillery is enough to subdue most cities
in just a few turns. Bombard the city with the artillery for two turns, then
let the tanks loose!
Reveal entire map and resources:
* Save the game. Include the word "multi" in the saved game name. Load the game
you just saved. You now can now see the entire map and all resources.
* Alternately, press [Esc] during game play then select cheat mode. Agree to the
license agreement, then click the goggles on the left. Everything is now revealed.
Note: When cheat mode is activated, your score will not be saved.
Use a text editor to edit the "script.slc" file in the "\ctp_data\default\gamedata"
folder. Add the following lines:
trigger 'DOR_T_Give_Gold' when (IsHumanPlayer(g.player) &&
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.