Browse By PC Games Title:
Tropix Your Island Getaway Cheats|
Tropix - Your Island Getaway
- Longer words will give you higher scores in Water Words.
Use your swaps wisely and watch the sand dollars start rolling in!
- Each level in Water Words contains a secret bonus word. Solve the
riddle and find the bonus word for extra points.
- In Coco-Bowl, remember to steer the coconut by moving the mouse left
or right. With practice you can dodge crabs, overcome the wind, and
hit that last standing pin!
- In Trijong, use the undo button whenever you realize you've gotten
yourself stuck. You can undo as many times as you want, so don't be
afraid to use this feature.
- If you make it to the end of the path in a game, you will receive a
- You can send a snapshot of your island to a friend as a postcard. Go
to the shop to find the postcard button. It's a fun way to share your
island vacation, and you never know when you'll hit the postcard jackpot!
- Flowers attract flying animals to your home islands: butterflies, humming
birds, fireflies and more!
- You can watch the monkey and crab play on your home islands in an animated
screensaver (check the options page). The more you decorate, the better it
- In Sandoku you can enter numbers two different ways. Left-click to select a
number from the stone buttons, or right-click for a quick pop-up menu.
- In puffer popper you can click the right mouse button to swap the 2 bubbles
on the screen [the bubble that your using and the bubble thats up next.
- In Coco Bowl Sunset Island the dock swinging doesn`t really affect your score.
- When you do Jungle Jump always go above the spiders!
If you are low on cash and need a little money in the second map, buy lots
of pineapple plants and let em grow then sell the pineapples and repeat.
Tips and Tricks:
A way to get incredible amounts of sand dollars. (I've gotten as high as
15000 in one 15 minute game!) is to play jungle jump. When you get to world
9-14, there is a segment where there is a nonswinging diagonal vine, and a
'flower cannon' right next to it. Aim the flower cannon at the vine, and
click to shoot. You hit the vine and you get the 15 points for successfully
hitting another jump. That's not all though! If you click right away again,
you land back into the cannon and get 100 points plus the 15 for a quick
jump. And you can do this forever, building up a higher and higher score.
It's right near the end too, and if you've gotten this far into the game,
you obviously aren't terrible at it, so you can more than likely complete
the whole three jumps more to win.
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.