Browse By PC Games Title:
Transformers The Game Cheats|
Transformers - The Game
Submitted by: RM
Defeating the cement truck Decepticon:
When you are fighting the cement truck Decepticon as Ironhide, to knock
him down transform and run him over. Then, pick him up and throw him.
Generation 1 Megatron:
Collect all the Transformer Shields in the Decepticon story line.
Generation 1 Optimus Prime (cartoon model):
Collect all the Autobot Faction Symbols in the Autobot story line.
Generation 1 Robo-vision Optimus Prime:
Successfully complete the Autobot story line.
Generation 1 Starscream:
Successfully complete the Decepticon story line.
Megatron is the final opponent in the Autobots storyline. He will first be
in his jet form and shoot up to two rounds down at you. Avoid that by using
your shield. After two rounds of firing, he will land. His next attack is
ramming. You cannot hit him while he is still focused on ramming. When he
stops ramming and stands up in one place looking around, pick up any car
and quickly throw it at him. If not done fast enough, he will return to
ramming. If that happens, wait for him to stop again. If done successfully,
he will now attack you. Hit him in close range combat with your melee attacks.
After a few hits, he will return to being a jet. Again after two rounds of
firing he will return to the ground. In his second attack, he will use his
ball and chain. Throw another car at him. If done successfully, he will attack
you again. Use melee attacks on him. Once again after a few hits he will
become a jet and fire at you. Do same as before to avoid that attack.
After firing at you, he will go back to the ground. His third attack is the
flamethrower. Be careful because it will be difficult to get cars to throw at
him. When he is hit by a car you threw, he will attack again. Use melee
attacks on him. For the last time he will become a jet again. Use the same
strategy used earlier to avoid the attack. He will land after few hits and
attack you with all the attacks he used previously. Throw cars at him every
after each attack. After that, you will fight him for the last time.
Use melee to defeat him.
* Play as Optimus Prime Generation 1 version - Gather all the Autobot Faction
Symbols in the Autobot story line.
* Play as Robovision Optimus Prime - Successfully complete the Autobot story line.
* Play as Starscream Generation 1 version - Successfully complete the Decepticon
* Play as Megatron Generation 1 version - Gather all the Transformer Shields in
the Decepticon story line.
Defeating the Decepticon with a hose:
During the mission when you are Ironhide and help Jazz at housing estate south,
there is a Decepticon with a hose. You cannot hit him with melee attacks until
you throw something at him. After that, you can pick him up, or when he gets up
you can use melee attacks.
Submitted by: deepak
To fight the truck transformer in the chapter "More then meets the eye" as ionhide,
take him out of the construction site , on your nitroboost an then knock him down
by hitting him by truck.
Submitted by: Shriram
Go to Campaign/ Bonous Features /Credits menu and Press these navigation keys...
1) DOWN UP LEFT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT UP DOWN to unlock all missions.
2) LEFT LEFT UP LEFT RIGHT DOWN RIGHT infinite health/invincible.
3) RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT no tank's/cop's attack.
4) RIGHT UP UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT LEFT unlocks Cybertron Missions.
5) DOWN RIGHT LEFT UP DOWN DOWN LEFT unlocks G1 Optimus Prime.
6) LEFT UP DOWN DOWN LEFT UP RIGHT unlocks Generation 1 Jazz Repaint.
7) RIGHT DOWN LEFT LEFT DOWN UP UP unlocks generation 1 Starscream Repaint.
8) DOWN DOWN UP UP RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT unlocks Robovision Optimus Prime.
9) DOWN LEFT LEFT DOWN RIGHT RIGHT UP unlocks G1 Megatron.
G1 Megatron and G1 Optimus Prime:
G1 Megatron - Get 20 Decepticon symbols
G1 Optimus Prime - Get 20 Autobot symbols
To unlock the following skins, fulfill the corresponding condition in the game:
G1 Jazz - Complete all sub-missions (both campaigns).
G1 Megatron - Acquire all Decepticon icons.
G1 Optimus Prime - Acquire all Autobot icons.
G1 Starscream - Finish the Decepticon campaign.
Robovision Optimus Prime - Finish the Autobot campaign.
Flip with your cars:
On the second last level of autobots and decepticons go to the train rills then
if it's a littl broken jump on it and transform in a car then youll fly verry
high and your car will spin you need to try it some times before it work.
Nice stuff to trow:
In Transformers there are some stuff that's realy fun to play with like... a
swordfish in the first lvl and the second of the autobots and the second level
of the decepticons... but there is a baseball-stick there to.
There are two more things i found out a guitair in the second last level of a
utobots and decepticons and there is a golf bag to.
Secret icon locations:
1. The High School: On the roof of one of the High School buildings.
2. Bobby Bolivia's: Behind a building in the back of the used car lot.
3. The Mall: On the roof of the main building.
4. Sam’s House: Behind the billboard on the roof of building closest to Sam’s
House. Drive down the street Sam's house is on towards the city. It is on
the roof of the first building you approach.
5. Power Plant: On top of a fuel oil tank around the middle of the Power Plant.
-=More Than Meets the Eye=-
6. The Police Station: There is a ring of buildings around the central police station.
The icon is behind middle building in this ring.
7. Power Plant: There is a park near the Power Plant. Look closely in the park to find
8. The Baseball Field: In the parking lot right next to the actual field.
9. The Police Station: In the alleyway of a square shaped cluster of buildings found
on the street connecting the Police Station and the mall. It is on the right hand
side of the street if going from the Police Station to the Mall.
10. The Baseball Field: On the roof of a building in the triangular shaped cluster of
buildings between the Baseball Field and the Mall.
-=Inside Hoover Dam=-
11. Central Control Area: Inside the control room (progress through the story missions).
12. The Containment Lab: In front of Megatron (progress through the story missions).
13. Service Tunnels South C, D: In a corner to the right of the tunnel leading towards
Service Tunnels South A, B area (close to the Chapter 1 dot on the mini-map,
although on the opposite side of the wall).
14. Service Tunnels South C, D: Heading towards Service Tunnel North B, in a cubby
hole on the left just before the road leading to the Central Core Area, above a
15. Service Tunnel North A: On the first level of the generator structure closest to
the tunnel, on the side of the structure facing you as you come out of the tunnel.
-=The Last Stand=-
16. The Construction Site: Across the street on top of the tallest, tapering building.
17. Central Park: Near the bird statue.
18. City Boulevard West: Roof of tall, brick building near Chapter 3.
19. Central Park: Next to a water tower on top of a building across the street from
the bird statue’s right wing tip.
20. Central Park: On the roof of the third cluster of buildings from Central Park
directly behind the obelisk (from the starting point, go forward straight over
the first two clusters of buildings. The icon is on top of the third set of
buildings, a small one story building is to the right and a “Lush Dog's” billboard
is to the left).
-=SOCCENT Military Base=-
1. U.S. Military Airbase: Next to the hangar near Chapter 1.
2. U.S. Military Airbase: Behind a building on the opposite side of the base from
3. Supply Depot East: Near the tank lot (you can get it in the Attack sub-mission).
4. Bedouin Village: Near the center of the village.
5. Bedouin Village: Across the paved road from Bedouin is a cluster of small bases.
The icon is next to the L-shaped base closest to the square base.
-=The Hunt for Sam Witwicky=-
6. High School: In the park next to the high school.
7. Bobby Bolivia’s: In the highway tunnel near the used car lot.
8. The Mall: In the middle of the three way alley in the cluster of buildings
immediately between the Mall and the Baseball Field.
9. Housing Estate North: Between two houses on an elevated row of houses
(first two house on left as you come up towards the dead end).
10. Sam’s House: Behind the brown house that is between two white houses. There
is a health pick-up in front of the brown house.
-=A Gathering Force=-
11. The Tank Depot: Between two long buildings near the mountain.
12. The Recreation Area: Between two buildings on a curved part of the road
(near the Baseball Field).
13. Roof of a building between the Recreation Area and the Aircraft Depot.
14. The Aircraft Depot: Behind a building that is near a fuel oil tank.
15. The Residential Quarters: In the middle of the larger housing circle.
-=City Of The Machines=-
16. Central Park: On top of the tall building facing the bird statue’s left wing.
17. Main Avenue: In a curved area with many umbrella covered tables.
18. Central Park: On the roof of the building cater-corner to the bird statue’s
19. Central Park: On the roof of the tall corner building in the cluster behind
the bird statue.
To Defeat the cement truck decepticon:
Submitted by: Preetkaran Kalsi
To defeat him, take a tree or a car and throw at him, then pick him up and throw
him. Repeat the above step till he's dead.
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.
Transformers The Game for PC Cheats - Transformers The Game Codes - Transformers The Game Cheat Codes