Browse By PC Games Title:
The Serpent of Isis Cheats|
The Serpent of Isis
Submitted by: RM
* There are 2 modes in the game; timed an "untimed". The game will start
your profile in timed mode unless "untimed" mode is selected before
playing the game. Start a new profile should you change your mind and
want to play in "untimed" mode. Make the "untimed" selection in the
Create a New Player/Start a New Game screen.
* Should you play the timed mode and the hidden objects haven't been
found and the quests completed; you'll have to start that chapter
over from the beginning.
* There are 3 types of hints included in the game.
* Hints included in the characters' conversations throughout the game.
* Magnifying glass icon hint gives you a highlighted circle area in
which a hidden object is located.
* Wrench icon hint gives 1 hint at a time for a quest. You can have
2-3 different hints per quest.
* You can accumulate additional hints by locating the Suspect Items that
are hidden in scenes. I highly recommend locating the suspect items.
The suspect items are never listed on find hidden objects lists. See
suspects' items locations below.
* You can incur a time penalty should you have about 20 selections
consecutively that are incorrect.
* New locations will open up after locating hidden objects and/or when
quests have been completed.
* You can visit opened locations as many times as you'd prefer unless
all hidden objects and quests have been completed in that location...
select the map button on the lower left side on the scene.
* Mini games and puzzles can be skipped incurring a 20 minute penalty
to your total game time.
* Most scenes have 1 or more areas that will be highlighted/hot spots
when your curser moves over them. These areas require additional
actions to be taken.
* Use the flashlight often as many scenes have dark areas in which a
flashlight can be used.
* Hidden object scenes have random items on the lists with the exception
of inventory and quest items.
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.