Browse By PC Games Title:
Submitted by: rickHH
1) Chests are scattered throughout the gameworld but
remain in the same locations during the subsequent
periods of the Louvre. Because of the limited amount
of space in inventory, utilizing these storage chests
is a good idea, and often necessary. Take only what you
require to get you to the next area where you can access
the next chest, etc.
2) When you pick up an item it automatically goes into
your inventory. If you do not have any space, you will
get a message to make room in your active inventory. As
mentioned above, the chests come in very handy for making
3) Once you have walked to a room, it will become available
on your map. Use the map to transport to places you have
already been to save walking the steps. Remember to check
what level you are on. Hint: using the map is handy when you
forget to place an item in your inventory that you require.
Simply warp over to a room with a storage chest, and then
return using your map.
1. Your diamond knife will come in handy to 'open'
2. The 'Revealing Spell' will allow you to read foreign
or illegible parchments...
3. In the Counsel Room, you must get rid of the servant
in the room, before you do anything else. If you look
carefully at the small cabinet in the middle of the room,
you will see a skull behind the smoky glass. A torch (the
flashlight) shining through the skull might be enough to
frighten the servant and have him scurry out of the room...
4. In the Library Tower, you will need to know your
zodiac characters. Which 'signs' could the water bearer,
the two fish and the horned goat represent..... And later
on in the game, the Bull character will need to be chiseled
free from his lofty position!
5. Also in the Library Tower, the ivory plate combined
with the coded parchment will give you the answer for the
Door of the Treasury on the Bridge in the Courtyard.
6. The 'General Purpose Formula' will open up locked
cages & secret passageways.
7. Your gas mask will come in handy - more than once!
8. The 'Magic Formula' combined with a magical item will
open a door to the past.
CheatBook DataBase 2012
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.