Browse By PC Games Title:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch Spellbound Cheats|
Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Spellbound
Submitted by: conner54
Tommy Co. Figure jacket:
In level 2: Clothes Make Mannequin, click on the magazine in Sabrina's
room. Use your Time Ball and C3D potion on the jacket in the illustration.
In level 1: Trick or Treat, use Monster droplets on the mask in Sabrina's
room to transform the mask into the Ugly mask.
* Enter the third section of Sabrina's room.
* Open her diary to find more clues.
* Click on the refrigerator magnets for helpful hints.
* In the third room near the kitchen, click on the toaster for more hints.
* At the front door, click on the letters on the little table.
Wheel Of Misfortune:
* If you like playing the games at the Wheel of Misfortune are three ways of
getting there easily.
* In Sabrina's room near the stairs, move the mouse around to the stairs then
move it to the right. Hopefully you will find a secret door. Click on it,
then you can go inside and play.
* If you like to get in trouble, use the following trick. For it to work you
must have the Time Ball. When you go to school, go to the canteen. Near the
door is a clock. Use the Time Ball on the clock to make time go faster.
* Wait a long time when you are about to complete a task. For example, when
you try to get the sunglasses while Aunt Zelda is not looking, wait until
she finds them. You will be sent to the Wheel of Misfortune.
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.