Browse By PC Games Title:
To get loads of points on "The Abyss" you can do this:
1. Select 4 players before you start.
2. Select "The Abyss"
3. Start playing and try to light the wreck by first going in to
the volcano in the center of the screen and then shoot into the
ramp on the right. This will give you 7.000.000 points. Try to
light the letters T.A.I.L and then shoot into the whale's mouth,
there you should try to light the wreck once more.
4. Do as in number three with the first 3 players.
5. There's a bug in the game Psycho Pinball so the game doesn't
reset the wreck points when it's time for a new player. So if
you lights the wreck and get the points with the first 3 players
you should get alot of points when you light the wreck with
the 4th player.
6. Now, try to light and get the other things in the volcano and
get the Jackpot. After that you can light the wreck once more with
this cheat you will get around 100.000.000 points pretty easy.
To get loads of points on "Psycho" you can do this:
1. Start playing on the "Psycho" level.
2. When you shoot away the ball, shoot it with the hardest speed
and try to hit the "Tornado", if you do this you will shoot a
"Skill Shot" and you will recive 2.000.000 points.
3. After you've hit a skill shot, let the ball go direct down so
that you loose the ball. A voice will say "Stay right there" and
you can shoot again becuase you lost the ball to fast.
4. Now you have 2 options the first one is to just shoot the ball with
full power, this will result that you will get a extra fish.
The 2nd choice is to shoot with almost full power so that the
ball bounces around the letter R.I.D.E. Try to light them all and
you will get 2x bonus, light them again to get 3x bonus and so on.
5. Try to shoot a "Skill Shot" with all the balls and extra balls
becuase with the 1st ball you will get 2.000.000 points,
the 2nd 3.000.000, the 3rd 4.000.000, the 4th 5.000.000, and
when you hits with the 5th ball you will get 10.000.000 points.
And with the 6th ball you will get 20.000.000 points
and so on.
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.