Browse By PC Games Title:
- Keep yourself wired. After level 1-5, A coffee machine will appear
in the kitchen. The coffee machine can get you adrenalin up which
will help you to get to your tasks really fast. With each stage
having more and more tasks, taking the time to refill your cup while
doing your house work can get you finished with the level sooner
- Get ahead of yourself, but not too ahead. Something that you can take
full advantage of is the fact that you can click as many chores as you
can in a row and let your player get at them one by one. Though keep
in mind that some things such as laundry, babies, and dinner make you
wait for the next task. So don't get too ahead of yourself.
- Be aware of new problems areas. After each level, the house will add
more things that need to be cleaned. Be aware of the new items so that
you aren't standing there wondering why you haven't completed the level
with an aquarium hiding in a room needing to be cleaned like I have on
- Dinner is very helpful. With the family at the dinner table wondering
where the food is, you can get a lot of the other tasks done while they
aren't adding to the mess. If you feel you have a ton of chores and they
want dinner, take your time and get some other chores done before serving
- You can't do two things at once. When holding food, baby bottles, dirty
clothes, or a laundry basket, a lot of the chores can't be done. Try to
get those items to their next step as soon as you can.
- Setup an early routine. Some chores will always be there when you start
the level. It's best to keep a routine for the first few seconds.
Experiment with different routines for when new chores come up with every
new level. This will really help you get a great start in the early stages
of the level.
- Go Room by Room. Some areas have a ton of messes inside one room. Working
on all the messes will help you to keep organized your tasks by working on
rooms instead of individual tasks. You should also move to the next task-
filled room closest to you as crossing the house for one small task is a
waste of time.
- Get things done while you wait. With Dinner and Laundry taking a while to
get done, go ahead and get some other tasks finished. You can usually get
2 or 3 tasks finished before the food or Laundry are done.
- Prepare for messes. Some tasks can be seen a mile away. Kids near the
mirror, Dad coming home to change, and a toddler by a bookshelf. Keep an
eye on the family for when they are about to mess so that you can take care
of it quickly. Keeping a bottle in the bottle warmer will help as the babies
actions are completely random as apposed to the rest of the family.
- Clothes, clothes, everywhere. Make sure that you get all the dirty clothes
in one quick swoop so you don't have to do more than one load of laundry.
Multiple loads can get very time consuming and will eat up your bonus points.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Gather as much laundry for one big load.
2. Perform tasks while washing and drying laundry.
3. Keep refueling on coffee to keep your adrenaline up.
4. Clean an entire room before moving on.
5. Only move on to nearby messes, dont cross cross the house, it wastes time.
6. Learn the childrens' messy habits and you'll know where the next mess will be.
7. Have a baby bottle pre-warmed and ready to go at all times.
8. If you play as the dad, he won't mess up your perfect time by changing his
clothes at the last second.
1.Do all the clothes at the same time.
2.Do everything u need to do while everyone is waiting to eat.
3.On some levels 1-2 kids will NOT sit down to eat.
4.Drink a cup of coffee right after you serve dinner.
Also this is each mess each charater makes:
Dad:Parnets dresser, muddy footprints.
Kids:Beds(boys=boy bed ect..),sinks/mirrors,couchs,all dressers except parents
and other gender.
Girl teen:Her bed.
CheatBook DataBase 2012
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.