Browse By PC Games Title:
Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes Cheats|
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes
Submitted by: David K.
Cassette Tapes Locations Guide:
* Chico’s Tape 1 (Rescue Intel Operative): Complete the Side Op — unlocks
after completing the Ground Zeroes Main Op.
* Chico’s Tape 2 (Ground Zeroes): Found in the central control tower
watching the main gates of the Admin building.
* Chico’s Tape 3 (Ground Zeroes): Automatically collected after rescuing Chico.
* Chico’s Tape 4 (Ground Zeroes): Rescue and extract via chopper the prisoner
to be executed. He will appear after rescuing Chico in the southwest refugee
* Chico’s Tape 5 (Ground Zeroes): Located in a dumpster at the top of the stairs
leading down to the boiler rooms in the Admin compound. Look in the corner,
to the left of the railings where there’s a spinning yellow light. The tape
can only be collected before rescuing Chico.
* Chico’s Tape 6 (Eliminate Renegade Threat): Found inside the armor at the center
of the base, near the Anti-Air turret and watchtowers.
* Chico’s Tape 7 (Destroy the Anti-Air Emplacements): Rescue the prisoner in the
boiler room cell, where Paz was previously located in the Ground Zeroes op to
unlock this tape.
* Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Ground Zeroes): Find in the cell directly
behind Chico, in the old prison.
* Classified Intel Data (Classified Intel Acquisition): Gained by interrogating
the CIA contact after acquiring the Agent’s Recording in the central control
tower overlooking the Admin building main gate. Follow his instructions to
collect the tape. Attempt to interrogate him several times and he’ll reveal
that a bald soldier has taken his intel. Find the bald soldier and interrogate
him several more times to discover the missing tape.
* Agent’s Recording (Classified Intel Acquisition): Found inside the Admin
building’s central control tower.
* Classified Tape (Deja Vu / Jamais Vu): A tape with bonus soundtracks from
previous Metal Gear games can be found near the rocky cave where Snake
previously extracted Chico.
* Zone of Enders: Second Runner (All Missions): Earn S-Rank on all missions.
You can find five Moai statues during the Intel Operative Rescue side mission.
* On top of the tower after the first five enemies and the helicopters circle
around to the warehouse area.
* Inside Chico's cell.
* In the watchtower on the corner of the administrator building, where the guard
tries to fire a rocket launcher.
* Get off the helicopter and kill all of the enemies at the base. Run to the rocket
launcher. Wait for the gate to open, then allow the tank to pass. The Moai statue
can now be found at the bottom right corner of the gate. It must be collected
before the gate closes.
* Search the square roof at the base of the large tower that the other helicopter
blows up. You may need to circle the tower a few times to have the opportunity to
Easy "Unlocked" achievement:
After completing a mission you can see the available trials in the menu. However
some must be unlocked first. Under the normal difficulty setting you have to mark
all enemies in each mission (trial "mark all enemies", except intel operative rescue)
to unlock all missing trials. Under the hard difficulty setting you must complete
each mission once again (trial "fastest completion", except intel operative rescue)
to unlock all missing trials.
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.