Browse By PC Games Title:
Submitted by: RM
Unlock the following items, trophies and more by performing the actions below:
Blanka Ball, Sheep Trophy - Get a Perfect Abduction on all Single Player levels.
Chicken Trophy - Win a Bronze Medal on all Single Player levels.
Cow Trophy, Infinite Boost - Win a Gold Medal on all Single Player levels.
Pig Trophy - Win a Silver Medal on all Single Player levels.
Here are some hints from the developer:
* Fields slow down most animals. You want to have them march on a clear path, so
be creative in your destruction!
* Animals follow their loved ones where ever they go. Exploit this behavior and
lure the whole herd.
* The faster you herd animals to your mothership, the better off you will be.
* Pits can turn your flock harvest into a lemming suicide. Use bales of hay to
plug up holes in your path. You can also pick up and throw rocks with the
* Animals shy away from pits, but can be forced to commit suicide if provoked
* Animals herd differently. For example, cows are slower to accelerate to top speed,
but if they are agitated too much, they will stampede instead.
* Cows are also heavy enough to bowl over some obstacles in the landscape.
* Sheep on the other hand, will shrink when dampened.
* Nocturnal predators are nasty. They will appear and devour parts of your herd.
* Some stones can be toggled on and off with your depressor beam. These stones will
light the way forward.
* If there aren't enough animals in a level, you need to force the survivors to mate.
Explore the level for a love patch, and let the wild sex ensue.
* Fences can bridge small gaps. Rotate them when they are still in the grasp of the
* If you need to de-leaf a tree, use creativity and some effort.
Complete each task to get the allotted achievements.
Unlockable How to Unlock
Bowled Over - Kill 10 chickens with one throw of a boulder - strike!
Defender of the Flock - Complete a level featuring the nighttime predator without
letting it eat any animals.
Don't Fence Me In - Knock ver 50 fences with a cow (aggregate total)
Fertiliser - Use cows to make 50 piles of poo (aggregate total)
First Flock! - Complete first level
Good Shepherd - Flock 25 animals at once
King of the Skies - Fly and land 75 chickens (aggregate total)
Love Bunny - Use 3 love patches in 3 minutes
Lumberjack the Ripper - Rip up 50 trees (aggregate total)
Make Your Mark - Complete 10 crop circles (aggregate total)
Master Flocker - Get a perfect abduction on all levels, singleplayer and
Close Encounters Of Third Kind reference:
At the level selection screen, hover over the options for levels one through five
in order to hear the notes that were played in Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.
Earn at least a Gold medal on all single player levels.
In Flock, players control a UFO and the main premise of the game is
to herd sheep back to the mother ship called "The Mother Flocker."
* Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges.
* Explore levels to find secret collectables and upgrades.
* Level editor allows players to make their own "plushie" and puzzle-
filled levels and share them with their friends online.
* Two-player online and local co-op mode makes the "flocking" exponentially
* Compelling environments complemented by a whimsical art style and beautiful
lighting make this one of the most graphically-advanced downloadable titles
* Real-world physics engine creates all new types of puzzles.
Visit CheatBook for Flock Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Flock Cheat Codes or FAQs!
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.