Browse By PC Games Title:
Submitted by: jacob richman
Best army and weapons:
These may be the best army:
1. Mounted Knights(2)
w/ Crown(can be found at ''War at Ramen Kingdom: Capital on Fire'' at the bottom
right), Crusader's armor, Knight's token, Knight's sword.
2. Enchantress w/ Warlock's ring, Mage staff, Token of Mage,armour.
3. Guardsman w/ Sword of Caution, Crusader's armour, Hero's helmet, Pavis sheild.
4. Archmage (same as #2)
5. Bishop w/ Warlock's ring, Bishop's staff, armour.
6. Witch (same as #2).
Submitted by: RM
Need some money the easy way?
1. Always accept hunters gifts instead of money tributes (in the citys).
2. If you need to pay 0 to units its only quest needed soldiers.
you first want to go find city and get allot of cash befor increasing
the payment thingy.
3. Dont use priest spells ...gold is more usable.
4. Just buy all armor and weapons if you got money for it (all soldiers
and monks things can wear it (armor)
5. Dont buy spells.
6. Attack all enemys you encounter.
7. Ccapture all the castles you find.
8. Buy monks that can attack form backslots.
9. Equip all the items you find or sell if ALL wearers wear it.
Hints, Tips and Tricks:
1. Always check on your castles. If an evil group of bandits has overtaken
your castle, you won't get the income from it.
2. The game auto saves every 12 (game time hours) or right before a battle.
So, if you lose you can pick up the auto save and try again.
3. Too contradict #9 on dennyboy's list, do not always equip items.
Some items can actually decrease your HPs, innitiatives, etc. So, be
sure to check your characters statistics before equiping an item.
4. I think the game makes you aware in the toutorial, but the cities restock
their cash at 23 hours. If you right click on the city, it will let you
know if the taxes have already been collected so you don't have to waste
valuable time walking there.
Submitted by: jacob
These are the stages/tree of a person in the backslots.
1) laysister:nun, sorsorece
2) nun:enchantress, saint woman
4) pilgrim:monk, witch-doctor
5) monk:battle monk, priest
8) battle monk:church wardner
9) church wardner:inquisitor
12)marksman:sharpshooter, bowman, assassin
13)bowman:chausser(is the spelling right?)
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.