Browse By PC Games Title:
- When you take in babies, count them. You want at least 4 babies who
are of the following types: ghost, dragon, or cyclops. As soon as
you have 4 of those, ignore the door. Tend to them religiously and
you shouldn’t have any problems getting 5x purple halos for those 4
- If you don’t get the kids you want, you can always “save and exit”
and “play” again. The kids are randomized.
- Keep a diaper on hand at all times and always change on “on the spot”
instead of carrying them to the change station. If you must go to the
change station, change and get an extra at the same time.
- At the beginning of each chapter, familiarize yourself by running
from one spot to another. Sometimes even though things look like
they’re close together, they’re not. In some levels the hotspot
(where Molly stands when she drops off the baby) for the mat is above,
and some is below. Find out before you start picking up kids.
- Prioritize the buying of items that shortens feed / sleep / play times.
The extra chair / crib / play areas aren’t necessary if you master the
art of swapping babies.
- Swap your babies! Don’t move them unless they need something or another
baby needs their spot.
- Once you have the nanny you can handle 5 kids, since you can just leave
one with the nanny unless there’s a need to change the diaper.
- Break up fights immediately - boo boos take as long as diapers.
CheatBook DataBase 2012
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.