Browse By PC Games Title:
Civil War A Nation Divided Cheats|
Civil War - A Nation Divided
This game is titled also "The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided"
Submitted by: RM
* When you see an ally fighting hand-to-hand with the enemy, help him.
Sometimes they will get killed and you could end up alone.
* When you finish securing an area, reload your weapon. By doing this you
will have a fully loaded weapon in case you are spotted by an enemy.
* Reloading a weapon can be a time-consuming process. It pays to plan your
reloading time and engage in hand-to-hand combat when facing a greater
enemy force. Keep mobile and be aware of your perimeter when engaging.
* One of the most important concepts in warfare, the high ground offers you
a better vantage point and firing position.
* When you are in a stealth mission, stay out of areas with lights and the
enemy cannot see you. Note: If you fire a shot they will be able to spot
* Make sure that your firearm is loaded. When an enemy is charging at you,
hit him once then shoot him. This will make killing the man charging at
you easier. Another way to kill an enemy that is running to a specific
spot is to shoot them with a rifle. This will require one or two shots
but they will be running and will ignore you.
* While you are shooting your enemy, move from side to side. This will help
you avoid enemy bullets.
* If you cannot see the enemy because of the trees, use your crosshairs.
If it turns red it means that you are aiming at an enemy. If it turns
green then you are aiming at your allies.
* In the battlefield you will find wagons, stone wall and baskets. Use
them as cover while you are reloading or getting suppressed.
* When your health is running low, crouch and use wagons and nest to cover
until you see a medi-kit. Note: This only works in some missions.
Never lose a battle:
When playing a battle and you are on your last unit, make it move as far as
it will go for your first turn and click fast anywhere for your second turn.
While they are moving, your first unit moved will get a #1 mark in its area.
Click it, and it will move again. Repeat clicking to move to an enemy unit
and kill it.
Note: If your first unit dies, you cannot use this trick in that battle.
CheatBook DataBase 2013
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.