Browse By PC Games Title:
Carnivores Ice Age Cheats|
Carnivores - Ice Age
Submitted by: nightraider
Type in "debugup" during play to get debug mode. You will see
coordinates appear in the top right hand corner and Dinos will
ignore you unless you shoot them.
Keys to use while in debug mode:
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
TAB - Full Map
SHIFT+L - Fly mode
SHIFT+I - Invincibility
Ctrl+N - Super jumps
Shift+M - Remove trees
Shift+] - Increase View Range
Shift+ - Decrease View Range
Shift+P - Phong Mapping
Shift+I - More Trees
Shift+U - Straight Trees
Shift+E - Env. Mapping
Ctrl+Space - Jump higher
Shift + C - Clouds shadows off
Shift + F - V. Fog
Shift + G - Gourard Mapping
You need a HexEditor:
Open the TROPHY##.SAV file where ## is equal to names listed, first is 01,
second is 02 ect. The files are in the game root directory.
Find address: 000084 to 000085
Replace those two bytes with: FF FF
Save the file and surprise, you now have over
$65,000 to go hunting with!
* Always bring the radar. It's best to know where your prey is and approach
from downwind. Use it to hunt the critter and get out before other, larger
animals spot you.
* Try to bring the most powerful gun you can afford on each trip. Most of
these monsters will charge after your first shot. You need to make every
* The diatryma likes to leap at you. If your first and second shots don't
bring it down, quickly dodge its attack, then nail its side before it lands.
Submitted by: Atiq.ur.Rehman
With This You Haven All Of The Animals insted Yeti(BIG FOOT)Go
Carnivores 3\HUNTDAT in it you haven a file _res in it all of the animal,
guns and tracks prices you haven example 100,500,250,1000 replace into 0
after that you haven all you want.
Press [Ctrl] + [Space].
Cheat mode (alternate):
Use a text editor to edit the "_res" file in the "huntdat" folder in the game
folder. This file describes each weapon, character and price in the game. Edit
the values as needed. For example, changing the "power" value to "20" will kill
anything with one shot.
Change the "rate" value to a higher number will increase the rate of fire.
Increase the "shots" value to increase the capacity of the weapon.
The aggressiveness, health and other character attributes can also be changed.
Weapon and item prices can be lowered to a value of 10 and the start value raised
to 500 to allow anything to be purchased when the game begins.
Note: Buying multiple weapons in the selection screen may not result in all those
weapons being available during game play.
Play as Yeti:
Get over 1,000 points during game play
* Diatryma can swim after you in deep water.
* All animals can kill you. Some are listed peaceful and that is not true.
* Climbing mountains is easier where snow lies.
* The wind meter detects wind blowing the direction that the triangle points to.
* In observer mode, animals only attack you if you walk into them.
* In debug mode, Animals only attack when you shoot at them or run into them.
* In debug mode, the double barreled shotgun shoots only one shot but still reloads
two shells after the initial shot.
* Some animals are not supposed to get in water at all. But ones that run and jump
fast sometimes get into the water.
* For extra sound sensitive animals, use your mating call to attract them towards you.
* Always walk against the wind when hunting to help avoid being detected by the animals.
* The non-game animals such as pig and Archeopterics do not give you points.
* Animals you do not select to hunt that you come across gain you less points
if you kill them.
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.