Browse By PC Games Title:
Submitted by: Dj Simo
Go to Hell and switch the view to North (up). Now go into some corner you aren't
using and build a square road that surrounds an empty 7X7 area. Switch the time
mode to Divine Intervention. Starting in the northmost corner and working your
way down to the right, lay out colors in the pattern below:
B = blue, BR = brown, O = orange, G = green,
P = purple, Y = yellow, and R = red.
G Y O BR P R B
Y O BR P R B G
O BR P R B G Y
BR P R B G Y O
P R B G Y O BR
R B G Y O BR P
B G Y O BR P R
Now resume normal time and a hidden building should appear. Read the text.
It's the secret building from the designer.
* During play type: [$],[@],[!]
This gives you 10 million pennies.
(Do this only 5 times or else death star attacks!)
* To see Sam and Max on the map type SAMNMAX
Tips for the game:
Submitted by: Dj Simo
* Build slowly, build on 1 plane first, *NOT* both. Don't worry, once you
have made a profit, building on the other plane is a snap. Lots of souls
just pour in.
* Build a 3x3 fate zone when a spike appears. And if more spikes appear, wait
for a few years for the fate structures to upgrade itself thus holding more
souls. (I have fully built on 1 plane, when I found out that I have built
ineffecient fate zones, eg. 1 square or 2 squares :o( )
* As you start off, you will lose money, but it will improve if you start off
* I noticed that training centers will not train any souls if you plop it in
the game too early. So put it in when you think your souls are ready to be
trained, thus saving pennies from importing more demons to run the inactive
* Rocks/Ad Infinitum - There is no limit/rule for placing Ad Infinitum. You
can place more than 1 Ad Infinitum around 1 rock and it will still increase
the charges for your structures.
* Roads - The lesser the better. Try this : Add more roads, then check your
yearly road spending. YIKES!! :o(. Thus less road = smaller problem/congestion
= lesser pennies spent :o) (Althought Jasper will keep asking you to manage
roads, but I usually ignore him. Hey! I don't trust a devil!)
* KStations - Build them far away from your structures!! They give out strong
* Gates - Try not to put them in the middle of your structures, yucky vibes!
But this is trivial, once you get a gift structure just put it near the gates.
but do remember to keep some space for them! :o)
* Whack-a-ding-hoy! [Always wanted to say that! :o) ]
* Balancing fate structures : *VERY* Important! The best way to do this the
cheap way is this, if you followed the 3x3 build rule. It would be so much
easier. (Not as bad as balancing 1 square inefficient zones) just wait for
a while till your structures go up to 2x2 or 3x3. Then switch off the
structure view, thus revealing the structures in squares. From there on its
pretty straight-forward. Oh, to manually balance them for efficiency, slide
the slider till the bar below it turns white. If you are lazy or have little
time because you are playing this game on your office machine (we
all know what that mean!) you can use the auto balance feature, but it is very
expensive. (At least you run lesser risk of getting caught playing in the
office which would really get expensive! :oP )
* Gift Structures:
Not much to say about this, it just gives out a lot of strong desired vibes.
No need roads, Ad Infinitum, nothing. Just put it where its needed most. Here
are the population level for each different Gift structure:
50K - The Vista Enhancement Doohicky/The Ugliness Engine
500K - The Audio Improving Embophone/The Crinkly Cacophony Contrivance
5M-The Heaven Scent Atomizer/The Flabbergasting Flatulence Ol-Factory
50M - The Creame Candy Castle/The Wellspring of unsavoriness
500M - The Floofy comfort Dispenser/The Tactile Degradation Gizmo
NOTE: You need to achieve this population for each plane, *NOT* total
population on both planes! :o(
Where do they come up with these names??!! Anyway, these structures can
only be built once. They don't cost anything. Even if you nuke'em, it
will be available again in your menu.
* Do you think your hot??!! Then aim for 1Billion population per plane. At this
point, you can build Love Domes/Omnibolges. Once you build these structures,
you can nuke most of your fate structures and catch up on your sleep since
you bought this game .
* Watch your training centers!! When you have extra workforce, they tend to
get bored. Since there is no Mall, Theatres or TV's in Heaven/Hell they'll
start looking for 'fun' on the other plane! They start blowing up structures
on the other plane! (Although it is still unknown where they bought their
explosives) You'll hear "Charge" and buildings blowing up if you have your
sounds turned on.
* Bad Thingies - I am not too sure about this, but I think if you turn it off
it just cuts your pennies/soul 1/2. Anyway, the maximum for pennies/soul is
only 10.00 pennies. If bad things were tuned on.
Else if it were turned off, the maximum is only 5.00 pennies/soul.
* Ports - If you don't know how this works, then I suggest you take a cab to
one and stay there till you figure it out. Well, anyways, for those people
who can't afford a cab fare, here are some info. Build ports on both sides
of river, connect roads from port to structures, and there you have it.
* Banks - A big no no! Puts you in a worse position than when you start off.
But if you must, build them in heaven, their payment terms are better.
* Topias, if you can afford to upgrade to the best Topias, do it. Because
one of those can hold a lot of workers, thus saving space for other
structures. Also, better Topias affects a wider area in terms of vibes.
* When building cheaper gates in the beggining of the game, be aware that
the best gate needs a 4x4 square! Thus upgrading means nuking some
structures, which I thought was cool :o)
* Read the structure information, especially those gift structures. Usually,
it will make you laugh and forget that you need sleep.
* Limbos - Personally, don't use it much, because:
a) Its confusing, the color shown in the container isn't the color that
you need to build more of.
b) Gets to be an expensive habit, because it blows up when full, thus
requiring another one.
c) I don't like Beers brewed by dead people.
* Planet Management - This basically controls the living. You don't have
to really fool around with it unless you have a lot of time and pennies
in your hands. You try to influence them so called EMBO's to come to your
establishments :o) Anyway, since this is trivial, I won't say much about
* Faster Game Play - Switch off everything, structures, grids, sound etc..
runs much much faster when you want to get those pennies faster.
* So, this is where Elvis hangs out!! (Disco Inferno)
Transplant buildings from one game to another:
If you're zoning something when you load another game (or a scenario, or you
start a new one), that zoning is still on the mouse cursor. So, you can load
up the Splitsville scenario, select the Wellspring of Unsavouriness, load up
your own game at year 0 and place a Wellspring of Unsavouriness! This will
work for any building that is available in any game (including all Special
Buildings and probably Omnibolges/Love Domes) - but be warned that if the
building has a cost, you'll still pay it.
Visit CheatBook for Afterlife Cheats, Tips or Hints!|
Visit Cheatinfo for Afterlife Cheat Codes or FAQs!
CheatBook DataBase 2015
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy
Advance, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK january 1998 until today.