Skies of Arcadia Legends Platform Gamecube Cheats, Tips & Codes|
Tags: Skies of Arcadia Legends Platform Gamecube Cheat Codes, Skies of Arcadia Legends Platform Gamecube Hints, Skies of Arcadia Legends Platform Gamecube Secrets
Skies of Arcadia Legends - Platform: Gamecube
Unlock Alternate Opening FMV
After you get Fina in your party you will unlock the alternate opening
Avoid battles on ship
Fly as low as possible to avoid battles on your ship.
Note: This works about 50% of the time.
When you get the Green Moon Crystal, go back down to
Horteka Village. Go down to the water and talk to the beast.
He will ask to see the stone. Answer "Yes" and you will get
a black 5" cannon for your ship. Note: You can only talk to
the beast once, and if you do not have the stone at that time
he will leave forever. If you give him the crystal, you will
have to fight him to get it back.
1. At Pirate's Isle, go to the underground area. It is near the crane
at the topmost area.
2. At Shrine Island, it is on the third level down from the entrance.
3. At Maramba, it is on the balcony of the inn.
4. At the Temple of Prynn in the second hall with a falling boulder,
it is in the center of the hall against the left wall.
5. At Horteka, it can be found just before the entrance to the airship area.
6. At King's Hideout, it can be found near the open silver pot.
7. At Moon Stone Mountain, at the very first fork, turn left and search.
8. At Moon Stone Mountian, in the first room that you can see below,
cross to the other side via the left path. Then, get on the middle path
and search near the trap panel.
9. At Rixis Entrance, it is to the left of the statue where you placed
the Golden Man's Eye (the left statue).
10. At Rixis, in the area with several floating platforms, after crossing
on the first, go up the broken stairs and search. It is at the top.
11. Defeat Gordo in the North Ocean.
12. At Nasr, you will get it automatically when you receive the paycheck
at the tavern.
13. At Daccat's Island, it is near the entrance when you go there with
Aika and Fina.
14. At Daccat's Island, in the room with several bridges on Aika's side,
go to the treasure chest and cross the two bridges directly in front of
you. Then, search.
15. Search at the top of the Sailor's Island lighthouse.
16. At Nasrad in Ruins, search below the fountain in the center of town.
17. Search the deck of the Delphinus.
18. At Esperanza, go down the ladder near the entrance of the main town
area and search.
19. At Yafutoma, you will find this Cham on the right side of the city
near the ferry dock.
20. At Mt. Kazai, after the drop from the room with four passages, go
down the passage until you reach a fork. Go south and search immediately
for the cham.
21. At Exile Island, follow the path until you pass under a "roof".
Then, go to the next circular area and search for a Cham.
22. At Crescent Isle, search behind the building with the large cannon
in it, underground.
23. At Crescent Isle, look near the flagpole in the upper part of the
24. At Gordo's Bistro, search near the barrels. Gordo's Bistro can be
found in North Ocean near the top of the sky.
25. Search the entrance of the Ruins of Ice.
26. At Glacia, from the final save point in the dungeon, go south past
an intersection and search at the end of the path.
27. At Ilchymis' Islandm look down the stairs near one of the machines.
28. Hamachou Island can be found high in the sky above Dark Rift.
search around near the partying Chou to find the Cham.
29. At Shrine Island (part of Soltis), Once inside the area with many
ring rooms, go to the last large room before the next area. Go down one
room. It is located here.
30. At Soltis, once in the area with all the teleporters, search each
level for the final Cham.
1. Catch ten Sky Sardis fish and give them to the merchant flying
next to Horteka.
2. Go to Nasr once it has been destroyed and talk to the old
merchant who gave you the passport into Valua. He is in the weapon
3. Keep going to the Kabal lady in Maramba and the tavern keeper
in Esparanza until you have to find Gentum, Khale and Kabal to
make some Kabal Skewers. The Kabal can be found by going to
Gordo's Bistro and talking to Gordo; the Gentum by going to the
item shop in Nasr and buying it for 300 gold pieces; and the Khale
on an invisible island called Spice Island, southwest of Yufatoma
(it is also a discovery -- watch your compass). Once you have
obtained all of these, keep going back and forth again until the
tavern keeper gives you the final Abirik Cham.
At about the middle of the game, Vyse will receive his own ship,
the Delphinus. After you receive this ship, you will be able to
recruit crew members that will help you win ship battles. Here are
their locations, jobs and what they do for the ship.
Location: Talk to her at your base to have her join your crew.
Passive: Increases the damage dealt by Secondary Cannons.
Location: He joins automatically when you visit your base after it
built. Disc 2.
Passive: Adds 20 to the ship's Defense score.
Location: Talk to him in Gordo's Bistro once you have 30 or more
Discoveries. Disc 1.
Crew Command: Increases the chance of getting critical hits. (6)
Location: Talk to him in Esperanza after you have returned from
Yafutoma. Disc 2.
Passive: Adds 15 to the ship's Dodge % score.
Location: Talk to him both before and after traveling to Yafutoma.
He is in Horteka. Disc 2.
Passive: Adds 20 to the ship's Magic Defense score.
Location: Fly up to his island (north of Valua) and talk to him.
Leave, then talk to him again. He'll only join, if Vyse knows the
Riselem spell. Disc 2.
Crew Command: He raises your ship's attributes for a short while.
Location: He joins automatically when you visit your base after it
has been completed. Disc 2.
Passive: Increases the power of the Moon Stone Cannon!
Location: Bring her a Suiran Blade (bought in Yafutoma) and she'll
join your crew. She is in Maramba. Disc 2.
Passive: Increases the chance of finding special items.
Location: Talk to him in Nasrad. Disc 1.
Passive: Increases the damage dealt by Main Cannons.
Location: Talk to her after falling down the waterfall in
Yafutoma. Disc 1.
Crew Command: She repairs the ship completely. (7)
Location: Pay him 10,000 gold on Sailor's Island to have him join.
Passive: Adds 30 to the ship's Quick score.
Location: Gotten automatically on the Delphinus.Disc 1.
Crew Command: Doubles the ship's SP. (8)
Location: Find the red balloon in the Sailor Island's lighthouse.
Bring it back to Merida in Horteka for her to join. Disc 1.
Passive: Increases the value of the ship.
Location: She joins your crew after you beat Bluheim. Disc 1.
Crew Command: Protects your ship from enemy magic for one full
Location: Talk to her in Nasrad. Disc 1.
Passive: Increases the chance of finding expensive items.
Location: Talk to him on Sailor's Island to have him join. Disc 1.
Crew Command: Protects your ship from cannon fire for a full turn.
Location: Talk to her in her tavern on Sailor's Island. Disc 1.
Crew Command: She replenishes one character's MP. (6)
Location: Talk to the kids on Pirate Isle to have their dog join
your crew. Disc 1.
Crew Command: Raises your chance of striking first for an entire
Location: Found in the Dark Rift. Joins your crew only if Polly is
also on your crew. Disc 1.
Crew Command: He will reduce the Spirit Points cost of actions for
a turn. (8)
Location: Joins your crew once Vyse has attained Hero status. Talk
to him at his home in the Frontier found past the Sky Rift north
of Yafutoma. Disc 2.
Crew Command: Raises the Attack and Defense of the Delphinus for a
short time. (15)
Location: Talk to him in Horteka after having found the Ixa'ness
Village. Disc 1.
Passive: Increases the Hit% of Torpedos.
Location: Talk to her in Yafutoma's restaurant once Kirala is in
your crew. Disc 1.
Crew Command: Maxes out the ships SP. (15)
Exploration King Vyse rank:
Find all Discoveries and over 90% of the hidden treasure chests.
Go to Hamachou Island to check your exploration total.
Sky Battle King Vyse rank
Defeat Roc in Ixa'taka, Alania in Glacia, Giant Looper near the
Looper's nest Discovery, Obispo (north from Crescent Isle until
you wrap around the map to the bottom), and twelve ship battles
with Valuans, Black Pirates, and any other opponent.
Vyse the Battle Lord rank
Kill more than 2,500 monsters. Go to Hamachou Island to check your
Vyse the Bounty King rank
Defeat and claim the rewards for all eight bounties.
Vyse the Charismatic rank
Find all crew members.
Vyse the Extravagant rank
Accumulate 1 million gold and all of the ship luxury items: the
Intercom (bought in Nasrad), Enhanced Kitchen (bought in Nasrad),
Floor Heater (Ixa'takan Black Market ship), Air Purifier (dropped
Alania the giant spider if Kalifa is in the party), Yafutoman
Alcove (bought in Yafutoma), Soundproofing (from Raja or Raja
Embla ship battles in Deep Sky if Kalifa is in party), Expensive
Wheel (bought in Crescent Isle), and Chandelier (bought in
Crescent Isle), Wooden Doll (from Roc the giant bird if Kalifa is
Vyse the Fisher King rank
Catch more than 1,000 fish. You do not have to keep them all in
Vyse the Legend rank
Get all Discoveries, 100% hidden treasure chests, all eight
bounties, and complete the Piastol/Maria plot.
Earn all the ranks available for Vyse. Return to Crescent Isle to
encounter Vigoro as a pirate. The Mystery Merchant will now sell
the Sky Fang cutlass. There is also a Golden Hamachou Discovery
that can be found at the top of the island between Shrine Island
and Sailors' Isle
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.