Madden NFL 09 Platform Playstation 3 Cheats, Tips & Codes|
Tags: Madden NFL 09 Platform Playstation 3 Cheat Codes, Madden NFL 09 Platform Playstation 3 Hints, Madden NFL 09 Platform Playstation 3 Secrets
Madden NFL 09 - Platform: Playstation 3
Different free agents:
In Franchise mode off-season, after you re-sign your players save the
game. Enter Free Agent mode. If you do not like the free agents available
(for example, if you need a top wide receiver and there are none), reload
the game until you like the players that are available. You can also do
this to make your division easier. For example, if you are the Jets and
Randy Moss goes from the Patriots to the Rams then you do not have to
worry about facing a player like that twice a season.
To score easily, get a spread set with two receivers on one side. Then, do
a hot route on the inside receiver and press the Right Analog-stick in the
opposite direction of the quarterback, making an outer slant. This should
help you score or get a lot of yards.
1. When a defense looks prepared for your current play, use a quick
audible to regain the upper hand.
2. While playing through the Madden Test, be patient. Hurrying through the
drills will cause your Madden IQ to suffer.
3. Use Formation Subs in certain situations to bring a new player into the
game. That backup player just might have the skills needed for the current play.
4. Playing Superstar as a Tight End gives you the best of both worlds,
allowing you to play as a Lineman and a Wide Receiver.
5. Itís a good idea to use your EA Rewinds like timeouts, saving them for
6. Enter into endzone hotspots to trigger special player celebrations.
7. Calling a short yard FB run play with a backup RB is a good way to
increase the odds that yards will be gained.
8. Read the Madden Moment description carefully, sometimes a FG is good
enough to complete the Moment.
9. Remember to utilize the Field Goal Block Return play whenever a long FG
10. Importing your Fantasy Football Team from your Fantasy League gives
you the chance to test your teamís mettle on the field.
11. Use the stiff arm special move to break more tackles with the ball
12. Using an All Madden or Fantasy Drafted created team will give you the
advantage when playing in Franchise or against a friend.
13. When punting is not an option, use the QB Sneak play to push for those
last couple of yards in short yardage situations.
14. When a play doesnít go the way you planned, donít hesitate. Use EA
Rewind to try it over again.
15. Utilize the Player HUB to see what part of the game your friends are
currently playing in.
16. Use the Player HUB to send game invites as well as Online league
17. Talk is cheap. Create custom Online Leagues with your friends to see
who is truly the best at Madden.
18. Use EA Sports World to help track your accomplishments in all game
19. When playing multi-player games, make sure to use the Bluff Play
selection to hide from your opponent which play you are about to run.
20. Create new offensive and defensive plays in NFL Head Coach 09 and
import them into Madden. Your opponent wonít know what to expect!
21. Take advantage of the new tackle breaking system. Press a button or
move the highlight stick while getting tackled to attempt to break out of it.
22. New to Madden? No problem. Use the Beginner Game Style for a
simplified Madden experience.
23. Madden knows how good you are. When you finish a game, advance to the
Virtual Trainer to improve your weaknesses.
24. Longing for the days of Maddens past? Play Madden 93 with the 20th
Anniversary Collectorís Edition.
25. Pause no more! Access Instant Replay, Challenge Plays, and view stats
without ever leaving the playcall screen.
Re-signing players for less:
Use the following trick to re-sign players for less in Franchise mode
off-season. When you go to re-sign players, go to your "Player Management"
screen first. Change the player that you want to re-sign to another
position, such as a kicker or punter (the worst overall possible). Go back
to re-sign that player for a lot less. Note: You cannot save the change
unless you have enough players at that position after you change the
player's position. For example, to change a cornerback to a kicker you
must have four other cornerbacks remaining.
You can make depth chart changes to help you when training players. For
example, if you are training someone on defense, such as a linebacker, go
to the depth chart and substitute the running back for someone with a
lower rating. This will make things easier when you do the lineman
challenge. You can use this trick to help train almost any position.
All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today
is a freeware "cheat-code tracker" that makes hints
Tricks and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, PSP, Sega, Wii, Playstation, Playstation
2, Playstation 3, Nintendo 64, DVD, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color,
N-Gage, Nintendo DS, XBox, XBox 360, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo) easily
accessible from one central location.